• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2017-2018

Would you be okay with Wenger staying on as manager if he wins the Europa League?

• Total voters

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Somebody unreal will drop in again. Probably get Barca.

I was going to mention, we really don't get much luck with these things, if these absolute scumbags had beaten FC Carrier Bag (or whatever the fúck they're called) in either tie...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I was going to mention, we really don't get much luck with these things, if these absolute scumbags had beaten FC Carrier Bag (or whatever the fúck they're called) in either tie...

For a long time I think we all tried to put the fact Atletico were in it out of our heads and just live on the fantasy that we could win it. But ever since they dropped into it the reality is that there was a better team in the competition. We just couldn't avoid that reality ultimately.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
As Arsenal fans we must hope that there are no Groups of death next year in the CL.

However that is really unlikely because you’ll have 16 teams from England, Italy, Germany and Spain. That means it is very possible that you have a group like this (If Real Madrid don’t win the CL):

Bayern Munich
Real Madrid
Napoli
Celtic

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
The chopping and changing of the lineup each game is probably the main reason.

Group stage mainly saw a lot of fringe players involved and none of them were gonna make a squad of the season.

Routine win against that Swedish side followed by a shocking performance at home.

The Milan and CSKA home ties are where we saw the bulk of first teamer at their best so you could make an argument for one or two from those games.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom