• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2019/20

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
CSKA Mosca, Porto, Gent, Manchester United, Basaksehir, Partizan, Braga, Wolfsburg and Wolverhampton win. Ludogorets, Rangers and Roma draw, instead.

Porto, Rangers, Ludogorets,Wolfsburg, Basaksehir, Roma and Wolverhampton are qualified. Shocking by Gladbach.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Teams we can draw in the Round of 32:

APOEL
Club Brugge
Roma
CFR Cluj
Sporting CP
Bayer Leverkusen
Rangers
AZ
Ludogorets
Shakhtar Donetsk
Getafe
Wolfsburg
Copenhagen
Olympiacos

In an ideal world we draw APOEL/Cluj/Ludogorets to play the youngsters in both legs but knowing our luck we'll get Roma or Leverkusen.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Balanta plays for Brugge now? In midfield too. Remember a while back him and Doriva were meant to be the next big defenders out of South America.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Until they get Allegri or a Potch this summer.

They’re finishing above us this season and next season.

Don't care where they finish, under Ole they are cat piss.

Until they get Allegri or a Potch this summer.

They’re finishing above us this season and next season.

How are you doing lately mate? Feels like you have been on verge of huge meltdown this season. I have had you in my prayers in hope the live will turn around for you soon!

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
How are you doing lately mate? Feels like you have been on verge of huge meltdown this season. I have had you in my prayers in hope the live will turn around for you soon!
That means a lot, the more prayers the better mate. I myself have decided recently to serve god in my small way.

As each day passes, I come to the realisation what consumes us and what we consume is not real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom