• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 22/23

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They still cost less than pepe and they earning half his wages combined you can add Tavares too. Pepe wasn't fine too he is average footballer.

Its not his fault that Arsenal spent a lot of money on him. And, no, he wasnt average. Mudryk is average and your boy Teta was ready to spend insane money on him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely hilarious game last night, some of the worst/funniest goals I have ever seen 😅

Still a little gutted though, as we really should have won the Europa League this season... shame.

Oh well, know who I am voting for in this comp now...

f43e2bdb-46a7-4271-8b13-1b6ea2808712_1200x680.jpeg

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely hilarious game last night, some of the worst/funniest goals I have ever seen 😅

Still a little gutted though, as we really should have won the Europa League this season... shame.

Oh well, know who I am voting for in this comp now...

f43e2bdb-46a7-4271-8b13-1b6ea2808712_1200x680.jpeg
Definitely Sevilla. Leverkusen are a joke and Juve and Roma are **** while Sevilla are slapping United around every time they play them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*ck me Sevilla are actually unreal.

They’re going to win the Europa League knocking out Utd and Juventus on the way whilst almost getting relegated :lol:

Need Unai to get into this competition and face them in the final next year.

Unai vs Sevilla is the unstoppable force vs the unmovable object ffs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
F*ck me Sevilla are actually unreal.

They’re going to win the Europa League knocking out Utd and Juventus on the way whilst almost getting relegated :lol:

Need Unai to get into this competition and face them in the final next year.

Unai vs Sevilla is the unstoppable force vs the unmovable object ffs.

U think the sixers will fade the celtics this night? Need bezos advice before betting my heritage on it

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve had two good chances with Di Maria and Kean too. But Sevilla looks way more dangerous
yes their counter been too good just shame Allegri such negative or manager they easily can beat Sevilla if he just give them freedom offensively.

Top Bottom