• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 22/23

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Should probably post this in The is Arteta a bottler or not thread. We've got pumped out early of this competition after taking the lead in 3 of the 4 ties. I wish we hadnt. I love European runs. And given the way the league has unfolded it'd be great to be in the mix for a trophy.

Sevilla, Roma, Juventus and Leverkusen - don't tell me the EL is second rate whilst you hate on a European super League.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Diaby not looking great against anti-football. Not sure how well he'd do here.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remember when A-M celebrated getting knocked out of the EL because it meant we were definitely winning the league?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A-M told me Mourinho was finished.
Remember when A-M celebrated getting knocked out of the EL because it meant we were definitely winning the league?
ab67616d0000b273a3758312435de932d9ae8833

DuBB

That Roma/Lev game was a travesty.

I really despise anti-football.

Defensive football is one thing, but doing everything (that is shockingly still allowed) in the book to waste time and keep actual football from being played is a massive problem in the sport.

That Europa League Final won't be watched simply because Mourinho will go into that game playing for penalties from kick-off. God forbid what it'll look like if Roma go 1-0 up.

This kind of thing needs sorting.

DuBB

Rolling back on the pitch when you were off it injured - yellow card

Taking your time or ignoring the ref when he tells you to exit the pitch - yellow card for the player coming on in your place

We have VAR now, so feigning injury to a part of your body that replays show wasn't touched - yellow card

And we genuinely need to bring back the WC levels of injury time, and timewasting within injury time needs to be monitored too.

A year or 2 of those kinds of rules and we'll see teams, players and coaches ease off the anti-footbal stuff

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho will win EL he'll come up with something. i mean looking to stats today how the hell they go through.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Can Juve win the EL ahead of Roma? We need that for pot 2.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To be honest. I actually want Roma to win it. When you look at the semi finalists, they are the only team who are actually a Europa League team.

Every other team has dropped out of the Champions league.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom