• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Europa League: Arsenal 1 - 0 FC Zurich | Thursday 3rd, November | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20221030-214805.png

Screenshot-20221030-213757.png

Prediction

3-0

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What's really nice is that the 4-0 lead enabled some more rotation.

Martinelli-Nketiah-Nelson
Xhaka/Ødegaard-Vieira
Partey
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Tomiyasu
Ramsdale if Turner is not fit.

Defenders don't need to run as much as other players, so it's important to play better players there from the start. Cedric can come from the bench if there is a lead.

You have to start Partey here to take a two goal lead as soon as possible. After that you can rest the best players.

Arteta might even go with Jesus starting instead of Nketiah, because with the 5 substitutions rule you can rest him later.

It's really important to start strong, score a couple goals and then take it easy. It's a must win game so even a 1-0 lead is not comfortable.

With a 2-0 lead from the first half, you can make "free" substitutions at half-time. Zurich has nothing to play for, so at 2-0 they won't push it much I think.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This will be an unpopular opinion BUT

I think we should play Jesus in first half. Let him bag a couple of goals. Guy must have some serious blue balls about now. He needs a release. Just tear them a new one in the first half.

1667166449366.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We could probably start our kids / squad players here if we wanted. They're rubbish. Wouldn't want more than 2 players to play that are starting against Chelsea.

Can't wait to be avoiding these bvm sides next season.

Ruins my Thursdays watching us play these plumber sides.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
That should be enough to see off Zurich. Have all the big guns on the bench just in case.

Turner
Cedric - Holding - Gabriel - Tierney
Lokonga - Xhaka
Vieira
Marquinhos - Nketiah - Nelson​

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They have 3rd place to play for, which gives conference league football. For them I’m sure that’s important.
So we can’t go in thinking it’s won. As with any game, if we want the win we have to work for it.
Ah, thanks, good point I missed that one. But anyway if it's at 2-0, and they will attack, the counter-attacks should come.

To get that 2-0 lead, you have to work at it. But Forest should be a better team than Zurich (surely according to squad cost), and that match could have been was 5-0 and could have easily been more.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What time to PSV play? Do they have an early kick off? Ie will we know if we have to win before KO?

Mohamed7

That should be enough to see off Zurich. Have all the big guns on the bench just in case.

Turner
Cedric - Holding - Gabriel - Tierney
Lokonga - Xhaka
Vieira
Marquinhos - Nketiah - Nelson​
Xhaka is suspended for this match, fortunately for the guy. He has played a lot.

I would not risk starting Partley. We need him at the bridge. He was a huge miss at Old Trafford. We could have easily beaten those frauds with him.

I would actually want us to play 442 with Lokongo and Vieiri in the middle and Jesus with Eddie up top. Other positions same players you listed. Jesus to be SS role.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If we lose against Zürich we would have won 300 games at the Emirates and lost 150.

Just some random stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom