• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Europa League: Arsenal 1 - 0 FC Zurich | Thursday 3rd, November | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20221030-214805.png

Screenshot-20221030-213757.png

Prediction

3-0

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Sorry if you're a Zurich fan but this is an Arsenal site and Zurich have just produced a very nasty and sneakily dirty performance and come close to injuring some of our important players. So understand why I'm not minded to send them a bunch of carnations right now.
Chill out. I was just making a joke about you saying one of Ty's catchphrases. I agree they were playing like dirty c*nts.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great result, it was a tough one. Vieira shot would have been a goal but Jesus blocked it. And Jesus missed a clear chance, although it was close again. 2-0 lead would have enabled more rotation, but I take this. You all saw how easily 1-0 lead can be ruined.

Very important to miss those two games against UCL teams which United will have. There's Barcelona and Juventus as possibilities for example. Would be nice for one of those to be knocked out. Now there is some more space to play those postponed games.

As a review of the group stage, Arteta made very good rotation, not much to complain about. Almost perfect, top of the group, good times!

blaze_of_glory

Yes. I always look forward after a nervy game to learn how comfortable it actually was according to xG.
Yeah, in the game you never know if the other team will create a chance so it's always more nervy. But we limited them a lot in the end today

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

It’s Zinny, not Zinna. Where’s Zinna come from?

I think in slavic languages it is perfectly fine to call Zinchenko, Zinna, Zinno, Zinnko etc. Ukranian is a slavic language so it is normal I think.

I have seen many people calling Xhaka, Chaka, Jacka....it is not a big deal I think, it depends from their language also.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We already have someone with a different skillset than Jesus. Eddie. He's the same in that he's not a goalscorer but different in that he's not good.
I assume he meant more of a physical penalty box presence. Although I feel like it’s precisely the skill set of Jesus that’s creating so many opportunities. We just aren’t putting them away.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
They were very proficient at stepping on our players - feet, ankles etc. Looked like a tactic to me and served them well, none of them got a yellow for this. Hope they get relegated, the illegitimate sons.
Hope so too.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
NGL fell asleep for about half of it.
Result is the main thing that matters though👍.
Think we are struggling physically with so many games coz of idiotic mid season WC.
2 final away games pre WC in the prem may be a step too far though, get the feeling both may be a slog & really tough?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Great result, it was a tough one. Vieira shot would have been a goal but Jesus blocked it. And Jesus missed a clear chance, although it was close again. 2-0 lead would have enabled more rotation, but I take this. You all saw how easily 1-0 lead can be ruined.

Very important to miss those two games against UCL teams which United will have. There's Barcelona and Juventus as possibilities for example. Would be nice for one of those to be knocked out. Now there is some more space to play those postponed games.

As a review of the group stage, Arteta made very good rotation, not much to complain about. Almost perfect, top of the group, good times!
So he is so annoyed he can't score that now he is not allowing others to score? 🤣... The man needs to start scoring or he is going to become crazy.

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom