• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League expectations

say yes

forum master baiter
A club of our stature should always be reaching the semi / final in this competition.

We did what was expected of us last year (Atletico are simply a better team), and we’re doing it again this year. Expect us to reach the final; anything can happen once we’re there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A club of our stature should always be reaching the semi / final in this competition.

We did what was expected of us last year (Atletico are simply a better team), and we’re doing it again this year. Expect us to reach the final; anything can happen once we’re there.
Atletico were not better though, we battered them at home only for our strikers to miss chances.

Even away, individual errors cost us.

say yes

forum master baiter
Atletico were not better though, we battered them at home only for our strikers to miss chances.

Even away, individual errors cost us.

Atletico were a better team. Their star players (Oblak, Godin) showed up while guys like Koscielny bottled it for us.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
IF we get to the final then for me it is what it is, we win great, we lose its also no shame assuming its Chelsea, as bad as we are making Chelsea out to be they still currently sit above us in the league, have Hazard etc, they are no mugs.

Frankfurt, from what I know aren't exactly the worst team, we should be beating them and unfortunately even if they are a good side no one will expect anything less than a win anyway due to their lower reputation in the footballing world; we lose to Frankfurt in the final the media and rival fans will rip us throughout the summer..

But lets finish the job in Valencia first!

JuanCarlosValeron

Two additional good european ebenings and we can sit on our hands all summer whilst the other teams upgrade and Levy wonders how he is going to convince the fans to come in on a thursday night

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We should be winning this competition, that's it.

I expect the boys to deliver in these next two games against Valencia and likely Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well i'm expecting us to win this competition but anything can happen in Final we wont get lucky and face Ajax u21 in the final like manutd did we'll likely face either Chelsea or Frankfurt who having great season bundesliga. we wont even know what will happen against Valencia even we are in great position but our away form is poverty.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Well i'm expecting us to win this competition but anything can happen in Final we wont get lucky and face Ajax u21 in the final like manutd did we'll likely face either Chelsea or Frankfurt who having great season bundesliga. we wont even know what will happen against Valencia even we are in great position but our away form is poverty.

Agreed mate, our team is poverty, Emery has done well to take us this far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agreed mate, our team is poverty, Emery has done well to take us this far.
i think he took this squad where he could just like last season we faced similar problems that's mean most players we got in this squad are not good enough.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
5th/6th place PL teams should always be the far-and-away favorites in this competition, barring instances where one of Europe's elite (~10 clubs or so) drops down from the CL.

turkish gooner

Btw a chelsea final makes secure our CL Ticket?

cuz if we win the final we ll join CL,

if we lose against Chelsea final they already got top 4 so the 5th team will join CL.

Let's play Aubamawang

Btw a chelsea final makes secure our CL Ticket?

cuz if we win the final we ll join CL,

if we lose against Chelsea final they already got top 4 so the 5th team will join CL.
I don't think it works like that. We only get 5 teams if a team outside the top 4 wins the competition. Although I would love to see what happens if one day the CL and EL winners both finish outside the top 4. Uefa would have a meltdown

ggunner12345

Bit early for this thread. If we get to the final then this thread would be relevant. I agree with iamdguy this is thread is disrespectful to Valencia

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't think it works like that. We only get 5 teams if a team outside the top 4 wins the competition. Although I would love to see what happens if one day the CL and EL winners both finish outside the top 4. Uefa would have a meltdown
Might have to sacrifice 4th place. Didn't Chelsea deny Sp**s when they won the CL?

TheEconomist

Established Member
We need to win so badly. Im not even too concerned with the cup itself. I just want to get in the CL so we can have a proper transfer budget

Latest posts+

Top Bottom