• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final Draw

Who do you want to draw?

• Atletico Madrid (Spain)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • CSKA Moscow (Russia)

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Lazio (Italy)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Marseille (France)

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • RB Leipzig (Germany)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • RB Salzburg (Austria)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Can somebody remember the game when we played against CKSA at home and we created like 30 chances and match ended up in 0-0? or was it another game? one of the best games we ever played.

Some of those misses :lol:

Let's hope we're more clinical this time lol.

That game sums up the entire 06/07 season, played some stunning football but just couldn't put teams away. That West Ham game, our first ever loss at the Emirates, was even more ridiculous than the CSKA game.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
The biggest disappointment for me here is that Atletico got the easiest fixture, Sporting fans are saying they're dreadful atm and are baffled they've even got this far. The only hope is that Atletico might underestimate them, but I don't think that'll happen.

Sporting are a bit like us in that they tend to show up for about half a season only. They were excellent during the CL group stages but have completely fallen apart since.

I expect Atletico to thump them but if they can somehow switch on again they could definitely give them a game.

MkhiMagic

You guys are overrating CSKA, we’ll batter them, home and away, great draw.

This is what Mkhi did to them in the CL in Moscow this season. Goal and a pen won.

Look at the space they allow in midfield, no pressing whatsoever.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is one of the ties I wanted us to get. Let's worry about ourselves first now that the draw has been made.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Great draw for us. Hopefully get the job done in the first leg then we (the fans) can relax a bit and not be a bag of nerves going into the 2nd game.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Jesus, we're at war with them.

We might not see our team again if they find out that Novichok isn't a Russian confectionary bar.

Remind Putin that Trump's youngest son (the smart one in the family) is an Arsenal fan. Maybe the useful idiot can be useful for something positive for a change.

barron-trump-3.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Some of those misses :lol:

Let's hope we're more clinical this time lol.

Which year was it we played Porto at home and had about a billion chances but couldn't score? I remember at the time it was almost like a piece of contemporary performance art; a team playing so well at the sport it plays while failing to achieve the objective of the sport it plays.

AVENTUS

We should be winning this tie in all honesty actually on paper we should be winning the competition. Sure Atlético this and Atlético that but we have the better squad for sure.

Just a matter of how much we want it AC Milan was probably the toughest draw we could of got last round and we cruised it...

Wish we was away in the firt leg tho....

Longy

Front know if it's been said but you just know UEFA will keep us and Madrid apart until final if both teams keep progressing.
They will be licking their lips for that final.

Is there any sunny type resorts in Russia, I might go ?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If someone else with ties to Russia mysteriously drops dead here in the next few weeks (hopefully unlikely) you can expect it to kick off in a major way. Fact, no hysteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom