Europa League Quarter Final: Napoli v Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by StatLad, Mar 14, 2019.

?

Who do you want to draw?

1. Chelsea (England)

6.3%
  2. Benfica

12.5%
  3. Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany)

14.1%
  4. Napoli (Italy)

7.8%
  5. Slavia Prague

54.7%
  6. Valencia (Spain)

6.3%
  7. Villareal (Spain)

20.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Glass Half Empty

True ! However, I give most credit to Klopp for Liverpool's success. He's just repeated what he did at Dortmund, making each player reach their full potential whilst providing unseen cohession and attitude amonst all players.

What a manager

Toby Andrl likes this.
  2. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

Agree. Will be argued on here vehemently, and his "lack" of trophies puts a bit of a question mark over him, but nonetheless to me he's the currently best manager, especially if you put his and others' work into context. What he's done at Mainz, Dortmund and Liverpool is just astonishing and just tops what Guardiola and Zidane have done.

3. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

True but when the royal prick’s on your side he’s usually “hard-nosed.”:lol:

4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

If we win the whole tournament would we have a bus parade and stuff?

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  5. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

I think some European sides have done this, but ManU didnt.

Short answer. My opinion: HELL NO.

We'd be a laughing stock.

But if the club found a way to generate some money from a parade, then it can't be ruled out I suppose. Not much is getting signed off in Brexit-Britain so doubt it would be approved by council/police anyway.

6. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

No shame in having one! I think it'd be more embarrassing if we didn't have one. Our first Euro pot since the early 90's? We aren't in a position to act all proud on that front.

7. Gooner Zig

Gooner Zig AM's Resident Accountant Trusted

We had a parade for the FA Cup, I guess as the oldest recognised competition and the history behind it, it had much more significance.

8. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, after thinking about it, maybe I was being a tad harsh - but let's not get premature with discussions of parades anyway :lol: