• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final: Napoli v Arsenal

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters

MkhiMagic

Travel time and weather won’t be an issue no matter who we get. Can’t be more than 2 hours travel time to any of the remaining teams left.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
What clubs were left in the competition this round last year?

My memory is crap but none of the clubs left in this year worry me as much as potentially drawing Atletico last season.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I pick Slavia and Franfurt cause of the trip for me, but think Benfica would be easier then germans

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Valencia would be fun, don't watch LaLiga regularly and would be nice to watch if Gabriel and Coquelin have become better

Check

As long as we avoid Napoli or Chelsea (and they draw each other) I'm quite happy with the draw. Frankfurt is a tough team with real talents, but we should beat them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't want Napoli or Chelsea just because of the magnitude of the games. We're still in 2 competitions and the longer we can stay in both the better (obviously).

That fixture congestion in April doesn't need a Chelsea or Napoli, we could of cemented out top 4 spot by the Semi finals truth be told.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don't want Slavia, would rather have Valencia or Benfica. A good team that won't have our players underestimate them but not too good that they will knock us out. Don't want to face Chelsea untill the final where I would back us to beat them. Only team I hope gets kicked out before we have to play them is Napoli.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
at this point I dont think there will be underestimating anyone.
this fixture comes at s busy period, be it chelski or prague, we'll be up for it

Can’t get over what a waste of talent Ben Arfa is. He’s capable of most things on a football pitch but he just doesn’t care. Elite level talent without the mentality.

He will look back when it’s all said and done and have so many regrets. The money will get boring at some point.
Agree. When I first saw him I felt his dribbling and playing style was very similar to Messi's. In fact at some point I wish listed him! Shame his talent is getting wasted.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
No Frankfurt. They can play football, they can play physical and dirty, and their offensive trio will absolutely hurt Arsenal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom