• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter-Final/Semi-Final Draw: Arsenal v Slavia Prague QF, possibly Emery in the SF

Who Do You Want In The QF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Given our pathetic record in Europe winning the Europa would be a massive achievement. Us looking down on the Europa is like Sp**s looking down on any trophy. If Arteta wins this he has done something major that Wenger never managed to do. I’m sure he knows it as well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'd say the problem isn't those eejit fans, it's the fact that the club captain was racist on the pitch. It's no good distancing yourself from fans (easy to do) but brazenly denying your captain was racist and accusing Kamara of making it all up.
We should refuse to shake their hands or exchange club colours. Then go on to batter them. It's all talk with them

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Given our pathetic record in Europe winning the Europa would be a massive achievement. Us looking down on the Europa is like Sp**s looking down on any trophy. If Arteta wins this he has done something major that Wenger never managed to do. I’m sure he knows it as well.
Let's hope we make the final and it's third time lucky and we win it. We need this badly

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That would be so sweet! Us winning two trophies during our down period while Sp**s winning nothing in their peak one! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom