• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
they literary have volunteers every day shoveling the frekkin snow, lets hope the game gets moved to a proper arena like Friends arena in stockholm

weaksauce from them not moving the game in the first place so that more fans could get to see it

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Quite lucky with the weather warning up this week as it’s been -20 for the past week. The cold shouldn’t be an issue, it’s not that bad once you warm up. The pitch will be the worst bit. Those artificial pitches are ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With a game against man city I can see Wenger resting some important players like Özil kosh.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
they literary have volunteers every day shoveling the frekkin snow, lets hope the game gets moved to a proper arena like Friends arena in stockholm

weaksauce from them not moving the game in the first place so that more fans could get to see it

Why? It's a game between Ostersunds and Arsenal, it should be played in Ostersund.

Giroud12

Really important to try to put this to bed in the first leg. Would seriously suck to have to play Özil, Kos, Monreal, Mkhi and Jack in the return leg.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Shame Giroud is not with us anymore, donkey on ice would be a sight to behold.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Joke Time

Cannibal : I've become a vegetarian
Other Cannibal: I just saw you eat that Ostersund fan
Cannibal : It's all right, he was a Swede.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only concern is the plastic pitch which the pro's seem to detest. I'd play the full first team, we haven't got a game this weekend and don't really want to be going into the cup final having not played for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom