• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was angry at first that Nelson and Eddie didn’t get more minutes but I guess this was about getting the job done so we can prepare for the final.

Most Europa League games are uninspired, boring affairs, wasn’t unique to us or this game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Was angry at first that Nelson and Eddie didn’t get more minutes but I guess this was about getting the job done so we can prepare for the final.

Most Europa League games are uninspired, boring affairs, wasn’t unique to us or this game.

I'll be more angry if they dont start next Thur. Field a similar team but start with Nketiah, Nelson & AMN. Nketiah definitely needs more mins as he's our best option in the PL as Auba back up, Welbeck should be written off now.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Few observations from the game.

• AMN should be starting over Xhaka. So much better positionally, has a great set of feet and is so cool under pressure, plays without fear.
:lol: Pressure? I didn't see any pressure from that Swedish team for 90 minutes, let alone for first 40 minutes of the game.

So no fear Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom