Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Feb 10, 2018.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Feb 15, 2018.
  1. Östersunds Win

7.3%
  2. Draw

18.2%
  3. Arsenal Win

52.7%
  4. It Doesn't Matter

21.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aevius

Aevius World Cup Prediction Champion Moderator

My preferred lineup is

Ospina
    Bellerin - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac
    AMN - Wilshere
    Nelson - Özil - Mkhi
    Nketiah​

2. razörist

razörist Shanta Ronaldo

Why are they all in Santa gear?

3. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Looks solid.

You change your custom title more often than I change my underwear, by the way. :lol:

Aevius likes this.
  4. Penn_

Penn_ Well-Known Member

Need to have someone man marking Welbeck for when he eventually does his air shot.

5. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

Prefer to have Özil, Wilshere on the bench. No need to risk them on plastic pitches if we can avoid it tbh. Hold them to a draw and do the business next week at the emirates. Bring on the big guns if we're losing, I'd take a draw as a positive result.

Ospina
    Bellerin - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac
    AMN - Willock
    Nelson - Iwobi - Mkhi
    Nketiah​

Aevius and MutableEarth like this.
  6. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

Because we have 13 santa clauses and sometimes they like to come play football too? It has absolutely nothing to do with that it may be around x-mas and people are doing something nice for the kids in the hell hole this place is.

DanDare and razörist like this.
  7. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

I'm confused. Did you enjoy the place of your youth or not?

DanDare and Linson like this.
  8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

I loved it! Most beautiful place in the world. That is in the three weeks of summer of 12°C average temperature we get per year!

Mark Tobias likes this.
  9. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

Oh wow, that is icy. Not sure I could do that. Sorry for potential derail guys.

Wish I could watch this but my 7 month old just has not been sleeping right and she makes it difficult to watch and get enough sleep in before work.

I expect a draw. We're useless in Away games in Europe.

Makingtrax and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  10. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Opposite of ITK

Nketiah, Nelson, AMN in the midfield...
    FFS guys, get real

levonv likes this.
  11. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

If we won't win this tournament, it'll be Wenger's last failure.

#squadcostargument

12. tap-in

tap-in :-)

I'm sure he's got room for a few more, still at least a year to go!

13. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

[​IMG]

Eddie on his first Arsenal goal: “A lot of people think it only took me 15 seconds to score for Arsenal, but I’ve been working on it my whole life.

I'm sure that he's star in the making. Question is, when he'll breakthrough. Why not now?

African Flair likes this.
  14. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

In Ivan I trust. It'd beyond m a d n e s s, if Wenger without CL will manage to remain Arsenal manager for another season. I believe, that our board's stupidity has boundaries.

15. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

I would like to join your #PlayAMNInMidfield cause.

Aevius likes this.
  16. tap-in

So you think if we dont get CL this season they will sack him? I know that's what they should do but then they also shouldn't have given him a new 2 year contract. I'd be very surprised if they sacked him and Wenger has always said he honours his contracts, so he wont walk.

17. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Any chance we Mav in this?

18. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

I think officialy it would be 'mutual consent'. We can't enter another season with one year remaining on Wenger's contract. It would be the same disaster as last time with all the uncertainty and fans unrest. Decision needs to be made this summer - extend his contract or let him go. Another solution it would be announcing that next year will be the last for Wenger as Arsenal manager and new manager will takeover in 2019-20, but I don't think that Wenger would agree with this.

19. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Aye, a 2nd year outside the CL will start to hit their pockets. That's when they'll finally wake up.

20. tap-in

I dont think Wenger or the BoD will do the last one. I hope your right and they announce he's leaving by mutual consent, personally I think he will see out his contract regardless of us qualifying for CL. I expect some big signings in the summer to give him a better send off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.