• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Big heavy injury prone Danny on the cold artificiell pitch is not a good idea tbh

We should spare him, Xhaka , Kos

Go youth and lighter players

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It's why if a big offer comes from abroad you just have to consider it for Ramsey. Moments of brilliance but Mr unreliable and inconsistent.

NO!

Reliability and consistency is Damn near impossible under Wenger nowadays

Crocrodile

NO!

Reliability and consistency is Damn near impossible under Wenger nowadays

You do understand that Ramsey is reliably inconsistent on the fitness front?

Add to that that he plays like a commando and a feast or famine type of player, the right offer should be accepted.

emilursin

not feeling confident here,, reminds me of the time Chelsea lost againt Tromsø, everything from the pitch to the weather is going to favour them big time....

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You do understand that Ramsey is reliably inconsistent on the fitness front?

Add to that that he plays like a commando and a feast or famine type of player, the right offer should be accepted.

A big team should have a squad that can handle that

I think progress in training and rehab has advanced past Wengers knowledge to

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I voted for a draw, but lets be fair we should win this there should be no excuses.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This clubs decline is so depressing... so so tragic.
Anyway I think we’ll win, but it’d be nice if we could actually play some good football away from home some time this year. Difficult to imagine that with Welbeck up front

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Wilshere also didnt travel correct same with Koscielny? we could set up for a midfield trio of El Neny Xhaka Iwobi.

marting

Easy win, The pitch and the weather shouldnt even out the 2 teams. Come on, One of their star players was taken for York........ This game needs to be finished in the first leg.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

A big team should have a squad that can handle that

I think progress in training and rehab has advanced past Wengers knowledge to

He'll big on massive wages though. Big clubs are going for the model of having a bunch of massive earners within the first 11, then some big 'just about to break in to the team special young talents' on decent wages then fill the rest of gaps with young small earners. There's no room for massive earners that miss half the season. He'll be wanting 200k+ and that just means 1 less top quality signing we can make.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Easy win, The pitch and the weather shouldnt even out the 2 teams. Come on, One of their star players was taken for York........ This game needs to be finished in the first leg.

You say this as if we didn't get banged by a Championship team in the middle of a winless streak barely a month ago.

If we show up with the wrong attitude we will lose.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Any tech geeks here? Am I right in saying streaming this whole game to a BT sport app on my phone is around 1 Gig of data?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Funny how the club twitter handlers put up a video of AMN talking about playing in central midfield few hours before he plays at full back.

If you can't start him there today then I don't know when it's going to happen.

-----------------------------Welbz
---Iwobi-------------Özil--------------Mhiki
------------------Xhaka------------AMN

Two starts for AMN in CM would probably see him start in the final vs Kante. Look forward to see him playing at left back with Elneny passing sideways in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom