• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Welbeck and Iwobi are back.

Radcliffe-Donkey-Sanctuary-Lincolnshire-Tracy-Garton-767371.jpg

AVENTUS

Imagine we was KO tonight and Wenger wasn’t sacked tomorrow morning. That would tell you we have the softest footballing board on the planet

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Even the timing of Lacazette getting knee surgery - to sit out against Ostersunds - is looking a dumb decision. Un-****ing-believable.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Football is unfair. Their CF is so much better than Welbeck. Still Welbz is the one getting so much money in one of the top teams in Europa.

Wilshero

Remember that Östersund has barely started their pre season yet. They are playing better this season though.

LG10

People think AMN can be a starting midfielder here, he's been lost in this game and the away leg. He's all about athleticism, keep him at full back and he can have a career here.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Ostersunds' second goal doesn't do Chambers any favors. My god. I guess that's his level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom