• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why would you sell players like Walcott but also give Welbeck a new contract, weird.
One is slightly more versatile and consistent. Walcott went from hot to cold. Welbeck is consistent cold to lukewarm. Less extremes.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This game is on too late for me. I might catch the 1st half, very much doubt I'll be awake for the 2nd.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh, I dunno. Butterfly wings, Karma, energy transfer, cosmic links... etc, etc. There are more things in heaven and earth, deario, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Quoting Shakespeare doesn't make any less boll*cks.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wenger v @MutableEarth beef incoming
Was just coming to mention this :lol:

Wenger will want to get these guys into some sort of groove as he's more likely to use them going forward than he is Nelson, Nketiah or Willock. AMN is more ready than they are from a physical standpoint, and that will play into his thoughts. So it doesn't matter how sh*t we think Welbeck is, Welbeck is going to get the minutes and Nketiah won't. I've accepted that begrudgingly and now hope that he actually performs.

What is annoying me is that if we don't have plans to use them, then why didn't we send the kids out on loan? I'm not necessarily a fan of the way we loan players out (mainly because we always send them to teams that are a poor fit), but other than probably Willock, the others need to be tested in first team football now if they are good enough to miss U23 games. Sitting on the bench while the likes of Welbeck and co underperform in the matches they're given to start in is not good for them IMO. They must play somewhere.

I want to see Nelson, Nketiah and Willock particularly in more challenging games. Given the chance to sink or swim, especially while they still have momentum. Nelson is already trying to build his own momentum back up after having it wasted by being played as a defender. Nketiah still has his, but it's important that he plays now.

The game tonight won't bother me too much. Wenger already showed his ass by starting an almost entirely youngster-free side in the last group game of our EL campaign vs BATE when we had nothing to play for. That's when I knew that he'd give the youngsters no more than some scraps rather than the chance to fully impress in their proper positions. Let's hope the seniors more than justify it tonight and put on a show at least, then hopefully we can get a good half an hour of the kids rather than bullshit 10 min cameos.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure what people see in any of the youngsters that have played this year. They all look ****.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Was just coming to mention this :lol:

Wenger will want to get these guys into some sort of groove as he's more likely to use them going forward than he is Nelson, Nketiah or Willock. AMN is more ready than they are from a physical standpoint, and that will play into his thoughts. So it doesn't matter how sh*t we think Welbeck is, Welbeck is going to get the minutes and Nketiah won't. I've accepted that begrudgingly and now hope that he actually performs.

What is annoying me is that if we don't have plans to use them, then why didn't we send the kids out on loan? I'm not necessarily a fan of the way we loan players out (mainly because we always send them to teams that are a poor fit), but other than probably Willock, the others need to be tested in first team football now if they are good enough to miss U23 games. Sitting on the bench while the likes of Welbeck and co underperform in the matches they're given to start in is not good for them IMO. They must play somewhere.

I want to see Nelson, Nketiah and Willock particularly in more challenging games. Given the chance to sink or swim, especially while they still have momentum. Nelson is already trying to build his own momentum back up after having it wasted by being played as a defender. Nketiah still has his, but it's important that he plays now.

The game tonight won't bother me too much. Wenger already showed his ass by starting an almost entirely youngster-free side in the last group game of our EL campaign vs BATE when we had nothing to play for. That's when I knew that he'd give the youngsters no more than some scraps rather than the chance to fully impress in their proper positions. Let's hope the seniors more than justify it tonight and put on a show at least, then hopefully we can get a good half an hour of the kids rather than bullshit 10 min cameos.
Appeasing deadwood in dead rubbers over arguably our best attacking prospect the club has had in his whole tenure, has to be the most fvcked up clueless thing a manager can do. Wenger is a deplorable sh1tehawk of a manager.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I thought we won't have a transfer out saga this summer, but extending Nelson is going to be a problem by the looks of things.

Crocrodile

Would've liked nelson in place of iwobi

One must definitely ask him/herself how Willock starts but neither Nketiah or Nelson get the nod.

This inconsistency in management could lead Nelson to leaving the club.

Wenger will get another poem, poverty management, I 'll be makingtrax and go GDeep in on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom