Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Feb 20, 2018.

?

How many goals will we win by?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2018.
  1. 1

20.0%
  2. 2

30.0%
  3. 3

26.7%
  4. 4

3.3%
  5. 5+

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Technically I didn't say we'd win on the night, I said we'd go through. Which happened.

2. Linson

Linson Well-Known Member

How is it racist or bigoted to hate someones face / hair / ability to play football?

shootxhakashoot likes this.
  3. Trilly

Trilly Thinks we'll win if we outscore the opposition

Hmm interesting.

4. grim_tales1

grim_tales1 Active Member

We were ****ing awful, we must stop thinking all we have to do is turn up against smaller teams. Ostersunds played with no fear and we played like strangers or thought it was a training session FFS.

When Ostersunds scored 2 quick goals the way they did, I didnt know whether to laugh or cry. :(
    Milan will destroy us next round.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  5. StatLad

StatLad Active Member

The poll says different ;)

American_Gooner likes this.
  6. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

I meant on aggregate :cool:

7. Tosker

Tosker Well-Known Member

That hole you're digging is getting awful deep, my friend:)

American_Gooner and Rain Dance like this.
  8. Smh, why bother with sheep-like moronic & ignorant posts? Was perez given a fair shot at either wing or striker? Did campbell produce AT LEAST better than iwobi or welbeck has? Didn't gnabry shows signs of working well with his fellow german guru from the right wing?

Also, why do morons quote perez's & Campbell's respective goal return this season as the definitive guide to their effectiveness, regardless of where theyre playing positionally??

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  9. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

You're not totally wrong as history shows Wenger picks the so called better players almost regardless of form. Then you have the case of Bellerin who through sheer effort helped end Debuchy's career here. I remember a partly injured Cesc on the bench one Christmas. He came off and scored and limped off after 20 minutes. The players even in a cameo appearance have to give the manager a dilemma and many simply haven't. (Nelson excluded).

Makingtrax likes this.
  10. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

I was speaking in more general terms. I don't have a problem with the idea of squad rotation, resting starters or letting younger players play. The underlying problem is that given how poorly we are managed and prepared shines through even more with anything but our first team. Even our first team is uneven and disorganised, but all that is a discussion for another thread. Which is where I will head now...

11. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

Fully expect Ivan to drop a line down to John Cross with a "Arsenal looking into Ancelotti line" before full time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.