• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
:lol: FFS

Thing is, he really used to be brilliant. And you can still see pieces of it here and there, but not enough. I love the guy and I was #WengerIn for a very long time if you remember :lol:.

While he's given a few youngsters valuable minutes in the Cups, it's usually been out of position - with the exception of Joe Willock who consistently plays in his projected central midfield position - and ironically, looks like Joe Willock will actually start tonight going by the article above :lol:. So I guess that's one youngster who's getting the rub other than AMN.

Nelson and Nketiah's boggle is that Arsenal is an eternally top heavy team, and even with Giroud and Walcott leaving, still have a fight to get minutes. AMN and Willock must rub their hands in glee looking at their competition on the other hand.

It's slowly but increasingly becoming a concern, especially being overlooked in games like this. He must look at his mate Sancho and think "what if?". It hasn't taken Sancho long to start league games over there and look impressive. I argued that Sancho was arguably as big a talent as Nelson, if not even bigger. It's bearing out. Nelson has had just as much minutes, but none really truly meaningful. It must grate. Nketiah seems more likely to bide his time and already signed a long term extension. Nketiah will take any substantial opportunity he's given because that's what he's done ever since he joined at 14/15.
The trouble is that EL has become really important now that we've stuffed the league. Here's hoping that Wenger gives our guys a couple of starts in the league.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The trouble is that EL has become really important now that we've stuffed the league. Here's hoping that Wenger gives our guys a couple of starts in the league.
:lol: He won't. The same people will play week in and week out, irregardless poor performances. The only way they get starts in the league is if the injuries pile up.

If Nelson pushed for a move this Summer, I wouldn't be shocked now to be honest.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
What is the point playing Bellerin? The leg is over and he has played almost every match this season. Play a kid there, absolutely no point using Hector. Knowing our luck he`ll probably get injured and miss the final. Pissed that none of the youngsters are starting.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I thought we won't have a transfer out saga this summer, but extending Nelson is going to be a problem by the looks of things.

:lol: oh no the mighty Nelson won't sign.

Peter Griffin "Who the hell cares" gif needed.

He hasn't done **** so far. I have no idea why people are whining, most of them have played plenty. Out of position? Bo-****ing-ho.

This strong teams Wenger puts on because he feels forced to it because he can't lose the game or lose quality on the pitch is so uninspiring. Most of the times those **** teams he puts on are boring and struggle against the most average teams.

At least you get excited before the game see your favorite youngster get real time to impress.

Giroud12

Wtf why is Bellerin and Iwobi playing?
God knows, reminds me of that away game in Greece where we absolutely couldn't get an injury to a defender, we were struggling with a lot of injuries at the back. Had already won the group, yet Wenger played vermaelen and he got injured

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd of loved to have started up front for this, give me this opportunity and I take it, it's a shame Wenger's decided to go for Danny but I must respect the boss's decision, I won't give up.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's responding to Bellerin after his AFTV comments :lol:. He slaughters Bellerin every week so must have been doubly hurt!

AMN's projected position has been central midfield for a few years now but Wenger's been taking liberties with his adaptability and versatility, and admitted this a couple months back :lol:.

So, I've just seen Jeorge Bird post the lineup just this second and Willock isn't even starting :lol:. It's Wilshere instead. So just AMN then!
Why on earth would we want to play Jack in a game like this? I could cry, honestly.

MkhiMagic

Ditching work to go watch this dead rubber game, couldn't resist at the end. You guys in europe don't know how good you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom