• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw

StatLad

Teams left in it we could play:
AC Milan
Athletic Bilbao
Atletico Madrid
CSKA Moscow
Borussia Dortmund
Dynamo Kiev
Lazio
Lokomotiv Moscow
Lyon
Marseille
Viktoria Plzen
RB Leipzig
RB Salzburg
Sporting Club de Portugal
Zenit St Petersburg

Who do you want? I’ll take Viktoria Plzen, Salzburg, one of the Russian teams or Marseille.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Every team left looks good and defensively frail in equal measure. Atleti are the only team I'd definitely want to avoid.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I could see us going out over two legs to every single one of those teams. Some of them in 1 leg.

I could see us going trough over two legs to every single one of those teams. Some of them in 1 leg.

Don't want Plzen. Want a team like Marseille or Zenit, where we need to play our best 11 over two legs.

AC Milan, Dortmund, Arsenal, Lazio, Aletico Madrid are certain into 8 round to make this competition interesting so they will make sure those teams don't draw each other.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Don't want Plzen. Want a team like Marseille or Zenit, where we need to play our best 11 over two legs.

I think we should play our strongest XI for all the games from here, no matter the team or score. They haven't played too many games this season either, so the few extra games shouldn't be a problem..

You always want the easiest draw, but we've nothing to fear, we're capable of beating all those teams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest If we play our A+ game neither of these teams will get result against us. But if we play like today even a bunch of fatties would knock us out (with all due respect to fatties)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I want the easiest possible which is Viktoria Plzen or RB Salzburg

The rest can fight it off so they knock each other out.

Wouldn't mind something like this:
Arsenal - Viktoria Plzen
AC Milan - Lazio
Atletico Madrid - Borussia Dortmund
CSKA Moscow - Lokomotiv Moscow
Dynamo Kiev - Zenit St Petersburg
Lyon - Marseille
RB Leipzig - RB Salzburg
Sporting Club de Portugal - Athletic Bilbao​

But we'll probably end up vs. one of the better teams: Atletico, Dortmund, Lazio or Milan.

CJJ

Established Member
If we field our best team we're the best of whats remaining together with Atletico Madrid & Dortmund.

I'm "scared" of none of the remaining teams, but two of them can go toe-to-toe with us. Thats about it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we play our first XI I’d fancy us against any of those. The trouble is Welbeck will still feature in the next round and I don’t trust Arsène to focus on this and ignore the league.

Top Bottom