• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw

Ara

You never know with Italian teams. Look at Napoli, leading the table and are out of EL.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't really rate their team but Rino has certainly got them working well in the past few weeks.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Looking forward to this game, could go either way all comes down to the night. Can finally get excited about the EL now the dead rubber is out of the way.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Exciting match up, not easy though. Utd won the EL last year and they didn't have to face a single worthwhile opponent, looks like if we do it we'll have to do it the tough way.

MkhiMagic

Don't like the fact that the other contenders practically got a bye to the quarter finals. Atletico and Dortmund can go through playing their second string.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't like the fact that the other contenders practically got a bye to the quarter finals. Atletico and Dortmund can go through playing their second string.

Doesn't really matter imo. Either we win the EL or we fail, getting to the final or semis doesn't provide an achievement like it might in the CL. There are strong teams in the competition so we'll have to face them sooner or later. If anything having Milan now will be useful to focus our minds and get our arses in gear, instead of the utter sh*te we saw yesterday.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Gotta love the optimism of some posts here.
You'd think: After we knocked out the Ostersunds giants, our games against AC Milan minnows will be easy.

I think AC Milan have better chance than us and that boils down to our lack of striker options by the time we play them and their much better defence.

MkhiMagic

Here's my "power rankings" for the remaining teams. Ones in bold to advance.

1. Atletico
2. Arsenal
3. Dortmund
4. Lazio

5. AC Milan
6. RB Leipzig
7. Lyon
8. Marseille
9. Bilbao
10. Sporting

11. Lokomotiv
12. Zenit
13. Dynamo Kiev
14. CSKA Moscow
15. Salzburg
16. Plzen

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Here's my "power rankings" for the remaining teams. Ones in bold to advance.

1. Atletico
2. Arsenal
3. Dortmund
4. Lazio

5. AC Milan
6. RB Leipzig
7. Lyon
8. Marseille
9. Bilbao
10. Sporting

11. Lokomotiv
12. Zenit
13. Dynamo Kiev
14. CSKA Moscow
15. Salzburg
16. Plzen

Don't think that Bilbao and Zenit will win it tbf.

MkhiMagic

Don't think that Bilbao and Zenit will win it tbf.
Marseille aren't really all that, french league is crap. Spanish teams historically own this competition. It's a close call though.

Leipzig are better than Zenit but they're inexperienced and I think they'll capitulate in Russia and lose by 2 goals.

Expecting Lyon to choke away the tie in Russia too.

Thought I'd pick some mini upsets since the best team on paper doesn't always win.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Marseille aren't really all that, french league is crap. Spanish teams historically own this competition. It's a close call though.

Leipzig are better than Zenit but they're inexperienced and I think they'll capitulate in Russia and lose by 2 goals.

Expecting Lyon to choke away the tie in Russia too.

Thought I'd pick some mini upsets since the best team on paper doesn't always win.

Think that teams from Spain aren't that good this season.Atletico is top team ofc,but others didn't play so well.And i watch form from both teams.Bilbao is 14-th in La liga,Marseille is 3-rd.

Yeah,Leipzig wasn't great against Napoli in that second leg,bad defence and they didn't perform good enough.Still think that they will have enough for Zenit.We'll see.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think that teams from Spain aren't that good this season.Atletico is top team ofc,but others didn't play so well.And i watch form from both teams.Bilbao is 14-th in La liga,Marseille is 3-rd.

Yeah,Leipzig wasn't great against Napoli in that second leg,bad defence and they didn't perform good enough.Still think that they will have enough for Zenit.We'll see.

Naby Keita is injured for the rest of the season apparently, so that'll be a big blow for them.

Top Bottom