• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32: Benfica v Arsenal

How will Arsenal fare in the Europa League knockout phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fans are defintely back now right?

I would like Sociedad at some point, Nacho deserves a nice send off after his service to our club, quality player and a quality man.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Fans are defintely back now right?

I would like Sociedad at some point, Nacho deserves a nice send off after his service to our club, quality player and a quality man.

Mikel would also come back to his hometown.Maybe he would stay there ?

sansebastian-start-1140x619_0.jpg

roz

Fake News Merchant
Desperately need to avoid R.Sociedad.
They’ve been quality this season, would absolutely destroy us. Monreal is probably the best LB in Europe at the moment.

Not worried about anyone else really, at least until the next round. Would love to draw United in the quarterfinals or semis as I still think despite all our problems that we’re better than them and it would be nice for us to be the ones to knock them out. No English refs for them in this competition so they wouldn’t have that either.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Desperately need to avoid R.Sociedad.
They’ve been quality this season, would absolutely destroy us. Monreal is probably the best LB in Europe at the moment.

Not worried about anyone else really, at least until the next round. Would love to draw United in the quarterfinals or semis as I still think despite all our problems that we’re better than them and it would be nice for us to be the ones to knock them out. No English refs for them in this competition so they wouldn’t have that either.

How far we've fallen :lol:

Avoiding Real fu¢king Sociedad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Real Sociedad over two legs would probably play us off the park if everyone is fit.

Like to avoid Dynamo Kyiv, Krasnodar, Red Star and Maccabi Tel-Aviv because those are some long trips.

Also Lille, Benfica and Sociedad in terms of quality. I guess ideally it’d be Wolfsberger, Slavia, Braga, Young Boys or Antwerp.

Sh*te opposition that aren’t far away at all.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Antwerp would be best draw, because it is very close and I don't think they're as tough as the rest.

But knowing our luck in draws, we'll probably get Benfica, Sociedad or Olympiacos
A Benfica that couldn't beat Rangers?

Top Bottom