• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Semi Final Draw: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StatLad

Teams left in it we could play:
Atletico Madrid
Marseille
RB Salzburg

Tricky...obviously don’t want Atletico over two legs, and we seem to slip up against underdogs like Salzburg, so Marseille?

In reality it’ll be tricky whoever we draw, but COYG!

Draw is on Friday at 11am UK time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets deal with Atleti in the semi finals.

Wenger knows that this is make or break time, so he needs to get his organisation right. Atleti are also in this competition for a reason, they arent as good as we remember them to be.

First leg Atleti away, keep it tight and try for a goal. Second leg at home we force the issue, albeit with more defensive discipline.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Lets deal with Atleti in the semi finals.

Wenger knows that this is make or break time, so he needs to get his organisation right. Atleti are also in this competition for a reason, they arent as good as we remember them to be.

First leg Atleti away, keep it tight and try for a goal. Second leg at home we force the issue, albeit with more defensive discipline.
I'd rather face Atleti with fit Mkhi in the final

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Voted Marseille away but as long as we avoid Atletico I don't really care. Both OM and Salzburg are quality and will give us a proper game but I'd still expect us to get past them in a two-legged tie.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
1. Marseille
2. Atletico
3. Salzburg

for me, yes really. Salzburg is incredible dangerous with their way to play. Think our defense would look very poor against them. They are scoring goals for fun in this competition.

Atletico will give us much possession. They are not pressing high in every match. Think they will fit us at least a bit better. But their quality is known. Özil will break them, he had many good game against them in the Madrid shirt.

There is no dream draw.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Wouldn’t mind Atletico next. We’re gonna have to face them eventually and I fancy us more over two legs.

I’d never rely on this lot beating them over 90 minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All the teams going to be difficult Salzburg knock out a good Lazio side and OM knock out a talented Leipzig team. So they no different of A.Madrid

I wonder if those who were so paranoid about Moscow (LOL) will even be concerned with Marseille. Now that is a ****hole compared to Moscow. I don't care either way, I just cant believe some of the things people wrote about Moscow!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Get A. Madrid away first leg. Get it over with. A defeat will mean another historic European Arsenal comeback in the second leg. A win or draw will virutally guarantee a final spot. I can see it being a win.

Marseille in the final for a glorious European night and Wenger's first European title.

BBF

Marsellie away would be perfect. Hopefully they're a big enough name so these bunch of wet wipes don't go into the game at 50% like they would with Salzburg.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Away in the first leg to Atletico. Might as well get it over with. I could probably handle losing to them over 2 legs rather than losing to them in the final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Marsellie away would be perfect. Hopefully they're a big enough name so these bunch of wet wipes don't go into the game at 50% like they would with Salzburg.
Tough game away at OM their fans are amazing and our players going to s**ting it

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we want to win this competition we shouldn't hide from anyone. History will only remember the winner, and so too will next seasons CL. Lets play Atletico in the semi's, finishing 4th, 3rd or 2nd all mean the same to me.

c00lguy

If we want to win this competition we shouldn't hide from anyone. History will only remember the winner, and so too will next seasons CL. Lets play Atletico in the semi's, finishing 4th, 3rd or 2nd all mean the same to me.

We have a better chance of beating Atletico in the final than over two legs, that's why I don't want them in the semis. It's up to the draw.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Voted for Marseille. Nice city to visit for our fans and Wenger would get an opportunity to go visit France.

I’d rather play Atletico in a one off single game than over two legs.

Salzburg vs Leipzig would’ve been fun :D

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Most people like going away for the 1st leg. I’m the opposite. I like the 1st leg at home, knowing away goals can be the great equaliser if things get messy in the return leg.

Top Bottom