• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Semi Final Draw: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Be good if Per Mer got somebody like Bob Wilson in before this game. Give the side a powerful team talk.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Regardless of how much they love Wenger, love can't make up for a lack of ability.
Tell that to AS Roma! :rolleyes:

It was the same last year going into the FA Cup Final when Chelsea were clearly the better team going into the game and we all know what happened.

I know that Atletico are possibly the better team with a better coach, and beating them over two legs is gonna be very difficult if not outright impossible. However I am sure the team will give it their all and with passion and heart, you never know!

Any updates on mkhitaryan? Is he scheduled to be back for this?
Transfermarkt says he is out for the season :(

That would be a massive blow for Arsenal. Losing Giroud and Sanchez in the summer and now our new acquisitions too cannot help us in the EL :mad:

Need all our players to step up now. It’s now or never! I’ll have a very hard time forgiving any player who dares to put in a mediocre performance over these two legs against Atletico!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Hopefully Lacazette impresses enough to allow Athletico to go back for him in the Summer.

Gegen Pressing

Is Jack available for thursday? anybody can confirm?
Atletico playing 8.45pm gmt+1 tonight
getting my pins and voodoo dollies ready

voodoo+doll+magic.jpeg

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would stick out a weakened team at old trafford next Sunday, including giving Per one last run out -

Auba
Welbeck Iwobi Nelson
Wilshere Niles
Kola Per Holding Chambers
Ospina

No point risking any first teamer between the two ties.

Top Bottom