• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

dino bravo

I mean, I get it they want the bigger sides in the competition, but Liverpool just got a penalty for absolutely nothing 😂

dino bravo

Although this game shows how **** Liverpools squad is. A couple injuries and they are in trouble.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Me during Emi slander:
FqYwvRjWwAEoWGa.jpg

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Is there a Conference League thread. Not a great start for Villa. Defence looked terrible.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom