• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Could get a Giroud vs Fabianski 2014 FA Cup winning final as well lol.

Even throw Mavrapanos in as well.
Mavropanos was never going to be reliable enough for us but still bit of a shame he never got more of a look in. Some sh*t luck that kids got, went to Stuttgart for game time, several big clubs enquire about him he goes to West Ham for more game time and Stuttgart go from relegation battlers to the CL lol

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The way Bayer play is really insane. 1-2s and overload galore through the centre. Never seen such tactical setup before.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Half time 0-0. West Ham defending very well but it’s there for us to win it in the second half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool always going to scam thier way to wins. Such weird side always conceding goals

littleboysilva

I’ve said it before but I think people really overrate the Prem. I still think it’s the best but the difference between all five leagues is much much smaller than premier league fans think. Sixth in serie a outplaying second in the prem in a first half.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Half time 0-0. West Ham defending very well but it’s there for us to win it in the second half.
We will eventually break through, west ham playing 11 men behind the ball, I love how we pass the ball around

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Atalanta should be leading by more than a goal, Liverpool are so lucky to still be in the game

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jesus Crouch is making the woman look like a midget. But he is just abnormally tall. Awkward watch. Just give him a chair

Energoto

I’ve said it before but I think people really overrate the Prem. I still think it’s the best but the difference between all five leagues is much much smaller than premier league fans think. Sixth in serie a outplaying second in the prem in a first half.
Liverpool is missing their star player, Elliott is garbage, same goes for Cackpo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Competitions in Europe are always different than league games

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Liverpool will get goals in the second. All I want is them to have to use their first 11 second half

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom