• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am rooting for Lfc in every competition but league. Best for us if they go deep, burn out their legs and fill their boots outside of league.

Farzad Stoned

This match on knife’s edge Leverkusen looking like they might tie soon

Farzad Stoned

Klopp gonna try and get the quad
He doesn’t have team for it. I think they will drop points although they have easiest fixture list if you just look at league matches and not their extra fixtures from two other cups

Farzad Stoned

Can't stand Leverkusen but I need these idiots to go through, Frankfurt have a real shot at 5th.

So should you guys, farmers or not none of you wants to see stinky Sp**s in the CL do you
isn’t looking good. I think all their teams out in top two competitions but Bayern no?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom