• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Mate get yourself down to the Kiyan Prince stadium. There’s a strip club round the corner and a bunch of pubs and clubs and they play ska after every goal.
Now this is something I can get behind. Family should've supported QPR instead of Palace. :lol:

Reactions: roz

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
They need to kill FIFA and UEFA otherwise they won’t make it. The World Cup, Euros and Copa America’s are huge to casual fans in those regions.

People who wouldn’t watch a game of PL football will go full obsessive for four weeks. If those are still going on in opposition then the ESL has an uphill battle.

They’re already going to have problems with the talent pipelines if the Governments ban them from academies with anti-trafficking laws. If they don’t win Bayern and PSG over this thing will fail because they’ll be a rival for hoovering up talent on huge wages.
Because we are Arsenal obsessives we forget the power of international football. The World Cup Final audience dwarfs that of the Champions League final.

Since the "rebels" don't want to control football, only make money for themselves, the "Empire" has a powerful weapon which cannot be used against them.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm wishing this is a game of poker to scare UEFA into giving big teams more, and a middle ground is found. There should be no ****ing super league, but maybe a spot or 2 added to England for Champions League places for example.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Now this is something I can get behind. Family should've supported QPR instead of Palace. :lol:

I went to a game in 2016 and there was two blokes stood up the whole time keying bumps of flake :lol:

Maddest place to watch a game in London outside of Millwall which is just a bit racist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom