• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Klopp calling out Neville ****ing hell 😭 "Gary Neville is where the most money is" Says he earned the most at United and now again at Sky
Good! I actually felt a bit sorry for Klopp, sky sports really put him in a corner replaying his 2018 quotes to him effectively goading him to badmouth his employers for their own agenda. The owners should be explaining this debacle not the manager.

This thing has just exposed everybody, sky sports just mad they aren’t eating off this and gassing up the public into false outrage.

Who could afford to go to every Arsenal match anyways?
Or a sky sports & BT subscription to catch every game?
Who charged PPV for Sheffield Utd matches during the pandemic?

They can send Neville out there to give out all the empassioned speeches they want, you reap what you sow. They made Neville plea free to watch btw and locked it off the free stream before kick off lmao.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good! I actually felt a bit sorry for Klopp, sky sports really put him in a corner replaying his 2018 quotes to him effectively goading him to badmouth his employers for their own agenda. The owners should be explaining this debacle not the manager.

This thing has just exposed everybody, sky sports just mad they aren’t eating off this and gassing up the public into false outrage.

They can send Neville out there to give out all the empassioned speeches they want, you reap what you sow. They made Neville plea free to watch btw and locked it off before kick off lmao.
While I agree that this faux outrage from Sky is rather hypocritical....the issue still remains that this Super League is not in the interest of football as we know it. A closed up shop to protect the wealth of the owners, who wants that ****e?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Literally. To us it’s all football. I’ll watch any old sh*te.

World Cup is a different vibe. Like the Super Bowl but over four weeks.

My girlfriend loathes club football but if Nigeria or Ireland qualify she’s getting her shirts out and watching every game even if it’s Iran - Costa Rica :lol:
She’s a keeper for sure

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What a bunch of clowns...Basically it is the NFL model. What's next? 2 min time out in the middle of a half for sponsors and advertisements? WTF......
What I don't get is... Salary cap so they will be out of NT leagues? Or how are going to compete with teams with no salary cap? How are they attracting players? Where are they going to win more money, ir or out the ESL?

Melquiades

100% It's not even a joke, it's serious. There were drinks break last summer, it's already sort of happened, they'll have a 'drinks break' every half and show adverts. Also these clubs aren't staying in their towns. Go look at the website, it's not the 'European Super League', it's just 'The Super League'. The branding is there to allow the clubs to eventually move around, beyond their towns, beyond Europe, to wherever the most lucrative market is.

Our owner moved one of his teams from St Louis to LA. That already happened, why should we be surprised when he tries to take Arsenal out of London?

The thing with being a contained league is that if it works they can charge a billion dollars for an expansion franchise in New York or LA or Beijing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When did Neville get so brave anyways? Remember him whimpering and crying when our boys were around and Keane had to come and save him.

If Klopp was face to face with Neville, Neville's bravery would completely vanish and it's probably why I don't like Neville at all. It's because it's so obvious he's a weak ***** piece of **** who wouldn't dare risk pissing someone off if they were a few yards away from him.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Literally. To us it’s all football. I’ll watch any old sh*te.

World Cup is a different vibe. Like the Super Bowl but over four weeks.

My girlfriend loathes club football but if Nigeria or Ireland qualify she’s getting her shirts out and watching every game even if it’s Iran - Costa Rica :lol:

I know a lot of people like that. My cousin literally only watches football every 4 years, and he'll watch every Italy and Brazil game in the World cup.

And on a personal level, I looooove the WC. Love it. I've never missed one in my cognisant years.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
When did Neville get so brave anyways? Remember him whimpering and crying when our boys were around and Keane had to come and save him.

If Klopp was face to face with Neville, Neville's bravery would completely vanish and it's probably why I don't like Neville at all. It's because it's so obvious he's a weak ***** piece of **** who wouldn't dare risk pissing someone off if they were a few yards away from him.
He was human vermin back then. He’s just a weasel in a tie now,

roz

Fake News Merchant

They can send Neville out there to give out all the empassioned speeches they want, you reap what you sow. They made Neville plea free to watch btw and locked it off the free stream before kick off lmao.
Exactly this. Its sad how this is what makes the world move. Genuinely sad.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom