• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We really due have the most limp fans in football.

Even the chant didn't die out of its own volition! And people wonder why the players can't get a second wind when the chips are down under such a damp squib atmosphere at the Emirates :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know a lot of people like that. My cousin literally only watches football every 4 years, and he'll watch every Italy and Brazil game in the World cup.

When England did well in the World Cup everyone went mad for it here.

Things like that are the major obstacle to the ESL imo. If PSG and Bayern don’t join and you can still play in World Cups it’s an easy choice for most players imo.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

While I agree that this faux outrage from Sky is rather hypocritical....the issue still remains that this Super League is not in the interest of football as we know it. A closed up shop to protect the wealth of the owners, who wants that ****e?
Nobody, but to me it’s the super rich robbing from the kinda rich, neither side really cares about the fans really, so I can only laugh.

When this is all said and done we will flock to the best football, it was increasingly out of touch anyways.

The damage was done when Kronke had 100% ownership and really and truly more should have been done about Roman and etc playing football manager irl, but oh well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good! I actually felt a bit sorry for Klopp, sky sports really put him in a corner replaying his 2018 quotes to him effectively goading him to badmouth his employers for their own agenda. The owners should be explaining this debacle not the manager.

This thing has just exposed everybody, sky sports just mad they aren’t eating off this and gassing up the public into false outrage.

Who could afford to go to every Arsenal match anyways?
Or a sky sports & BT subscription to catch every game?
Who charged PPV for Sheffield Utd matches during the pandemic?

They can send Neville out there to give out all the empassioned speeches they want, you reap what you sow. They made Neville plea free to watch btw and locked it off the free stream before kick off lmao.
What’s all that got to do with the ESL totally changing the sport though and it impacting every level of football in this country?

The game is destroyed outside 12-15 teams.

blaze_of_glory

While I agree that this faux outrage from Sky is rather hypocritical....the issue still remains that this Super League is not in the interest of football as we know it. A closed up shop to protect the wealth of the owners, who wants that ****e?
Exactly. Sky, Euefa, Fifa, etc are all awful, but doesn't mean this thing is a force for good in any way. Things can get much worse, and we know the people behind this are all shady as ****.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Look if it's going to happen can it happen quick, I ain't seen my mrs for 48 hours cause im invested. Want to see if i need to get brady on my shirt.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure International football will stop the big money. I can't see Haaland wasting away in the Bundesliga if he can make the big money in the Super League. He'll hardly win the World Cup with Norway. Would Harry Kane sign for West Ham to play for England?

Top Bottom