• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

why always Arsenal getting roasted?

Do you really need to ask? Do you reaally? Really?
Excuse Me Whatever GIF by Originals

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

roz

Fake News Merchant
we are 3rd best team in England Gosens you c**t gone to european final last 2 years and we are going again this year if this BS didn't happen. do some research before posting BS.
Their 2nd time in a European competition ever and acting like billy big balls ffs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Carragher:
"I think supporters up and down this country can fix this. I think at the forefront of that will be Liverpool, because I've seen it before. We have tribalism in this country, rivalry, that's what makes the game. Football fans get together, all of us, in TV, pundits, players, managers, and stop this - it can be stopped, I'm convinced of it. Going forward, I think what we need is marches on stadiums, supporters getting together; this cannot be allowed to happen."

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Sky literally made the worse decision posting that statement, it's all good like...but they never mentioned the future, as in if they would air ESL in the future lmao.

It's all a **** up, and they can't act high and mighty, like I said earlier, If carragher and Neville are offered 6mln per year to commentate, they'd suck JP morgan off for it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
While all this has been going on I notice Leeds got a draw with Liverpool. What does that do for our Playoff hopes now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vinai should hire that Atalanta guy to clean the toliets at The Carpet, after the ESL puts his club out of business.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leeds fans and all other fans acting high and mighty when we all know they'd jump at the chance to be in a super league.
That Palace scumbag on before would let Vinai suck him off for a chance to interview for it.

Top Bottom