• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Always knew Vinai looked a bit suspicious...when he was pictured looking stoned af coming out of arteta's last year...

Arteta wangled in his way as manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure International football will stop the big money. I can't see Haaland wasting away in the Bundesliga if he can make the big money in the Super League. He'll hardly win the World Cup with Norway. Would Harry Kane sign for West Ham to play for England?
Not sure they’ll ban for international football anyway. How is FIFA going to get contracts and deals without its big stars?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why do people keep mentioning European history? This has 0 to do with European trophies, it's to do with taking the most historic and richest clubs from the top leagues and becoming one, hence why City and Sp**s are there.

It's about the worldwide audience.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Because we can never have good things.

Self-sustainble? SpEnD SomE MonEh
Focus on academy? JuSt BoYs V MeN
Want to play technical football? They just don't like it up them innit?

The list goes on and on.
**** it !!!

Pass the needle bro! Inject that ESL Serum into my veins 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

why always Arsenal getting roasted?
Because we are dogsh*t and have been one of the least ambitious clubs in top tier football for the past 10 or more years. Yet the owner who is in charge of this profits the most.

A huge slap in the face for clubs like Leeds or Leicester who did things by spending well and proper coaching. Arsenal aren’t getting roasted enough, they did a joint announcement on Twitter with Sp**s lmaooooooooooo

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Leeds fans and all other fans acting high and mighty when we all know they'd jump at the chance to be in a super league.
And if Arsenal hadn't been included and it was only City, Chelsea, Liverpool and United who got in and an extra 300-400m threw at them a year you wouldn't be unhappy?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Looking forward to draft night.

“With the first pick of the draft, the Arsenal Nuggets select Willian”

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Already got my qingdao huanghai shirt ordered.

Aint stopping it now, I'll be a member of the Chinese super league instead, **** Stan!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So the often criticised Boris Johnson has attacked the ESL but ominous silence from Sr. Sanchez in Spain and Don Whoever in Italy? Don't their governments have a view of this? I know the Spanish FA have attacked the move but not much more.

Top Bottom