• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can we be called a glory supporter if we're in the ESL but winning nothing, but also supporting the rest of the ****e left in the PL

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

And if Arsenal hadn't been included and it was only City, Chelsea, Liverpool and United who got in and an extra 300-400m threw at them a year you wouldn't be unhappy?

What? Course I'd be unhappy.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The games will be rigged WWE style. You have to rig for excitement when there's only the same small pool of clubs year after year.

I'd never support this malicious power grab by a power-hungry cabal. However, should casket matches be feasible in the near future, I'm willing to reconsider my views :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What’s all that got to do with the ESL totally changing the sport though and it impacting every level of football in this country?

The game is destroyed outside 12-15 teams.
I’m saying it’s poor but the guys screaming the loudest (Sky Sports etc) have their own agendas to protect.

We are just cattle.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I Blame us for not winning the UCL in 06, we could've been the first londoners! Then ****in scumford bridge wouldn't keep bringing that sht up every argument.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well then why criticise the likes of Leeds for doing exactly what we would do in their situation?

Because they're acting like they'd never join, fans saying these big owners are ruining football. Every owner in the league would do the same.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why you keep crying? They are saying we have done nothing in Europe, which is true.
they all were saying we achieved nothing as club. we been in europe with massive debt selling our best players follow the BS FFP and uefa rules for 20 straight years what club can ever do this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom