• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What the **** is it with the media right now absolutely slating us at every opportunity? Its actually embarrassing. Have an initial response and reaction, fair enough, but the continuous slating will simply push Arsenal fans in particular further to wanting this to happen. The fact that United have spent 1.1 billion since Fergie left and we've actually been better than them in that period makes me laugh.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Infantino's first sentence at the press conference this morning:

"Qatar has made a great implementation in human rights. The 2022 World Cup will be the best in history."

Does this prick not realise 6,500 workers have died for his super world cup.

I'm sorry I can't take this bellend seriously, ESL is awful, but this guys worse.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Of course they love this they can't wait to ask 20m+ agent fee. These guys are main fault of the decline of football.
I'm disgusted by players really, all faking it on social media and crying about old football.

Look at the wage bill at top clubs, look what they are paying for agents. If anything, players and their agents are more to blame than "greedy clubs" for this whole situation.

But football has enough illiterate fans to buy their BS on social media. Was laughable when I saw Özil complaining about the SL :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Infantino's first sentence at the press conference this morning:

"Qatar has made a great implementation in human rights. The 2022 World Cup will be the best in history."

Does this prick not realise 6,500 workers have died for his super world cup.

I'm sorry I can't take this bellend seriously, ESL is awful, but this guys worse.

Gary Neville’s twerking on Twitter for this scumbag to save football :lol:

Guy’s so bent he should be on Line of Duty

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Aubameyang is a ****e captain, but if he were to come out and now and slate the club and owners, and call arteta a sheep and refuse to play, I'd put him as the greatest captain to ever play for us. Behind adam's though ofcourse.

BobP

Memri Fan
A silver lining to all of this is that Allardici will be able to preserve his record of never having been relegated after we cop a points deduction.

tenor.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The likes of Everton are like those gimpy fish that swim under Great Whites and eat their ****.

Don't blame the mighty Arsenal that your club is terrible...you should have been working on making it better, rather than relying on us to carry you for so long.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
The 12 clubs deserve everything that's coming to them.

We'll just start our own domestic league. Invite Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen to join. Swansea, Wrexham and Cardiff, too. Then some pub team from Northern Ireland that Arsenal will score an equaliser against in the 97th minute. Proper representation. British Supah League.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Media love to **** on us at every opportunity, but the fact is, we had legitimate reason's we couldn't compete:

Stadium / (Bank loan's)
Club's being funded by countries
Clubs being funded by the Russian Mafia
Extortionate transfer fee's - (Let's err, drop pepe under the rug)

I 100% Believe, if wenger's hands weren't tied, we'd be a superpower with 180 champions leagues.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is that even up for debate? If you take the best teams out of any sport then of course the interest will disappear.

If Federer, Nadal and Djokovic decided to set up their own 3 player mini league then people wouldn’t watch tennis tournaments as much but why should they have the power to stop the clock and set up their own league just because they’re on top?

Am I being stupid here? This is just replacing the CL... You have a scenario in the CL currently where all the small teams get knocked out by the quarter finals anyway. So having 5 of them temporarily in every season won't make any difference. The champions league is a mini league for the elite already, so all this bollocks about not being inclusive etc is simply just that, bollocks.

One elite competition is replacing the other, get over it.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'm disgusted by players really, all faking it on social media and crying about old football.

Look at the wage bill at top clubs, look what they are paying for agents. If anything, players and their agents are more to blame than "greedy clubs" for this whole situation.

But football has enough illiterate fans to buy their BS on social media. Was laughable when I saw Özil complaining about the SL :lol:
*Player*: This is a disgrace to grassroots football.
*Fan*: So would you take a strong paycut. A: To allow us to get other players B: To make players affordable to other teams?

*Player*

giphy.gif

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Perez has a point in regards to the monopolisation of UEFA and FIFA, they're the scummiest of the scummiest in regards to finances in football.
Perez save football? Real Madrid have corrupted football since Franco (a murdering racist anti-semitic homophobic fascist in case the name isn't familiar) bought their first few European Cups for them.

He wants to save his ass because him and Barcelona are bust.

This is for him, this is the kind of innovation they will want to bring in:

1618910529507.png

Papa Wonga

Established Member
They won't kick us out of the premier league, fans wont watch a Burnley Everton title decider.

Both clubs are nobodies, but everton fans will have you believe they're godlike with moshiri and Usmanov.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why does everyone want to blame the millionaires instead of the billionaires? I take it if your job suddenly shot up in value you’d be turning down millions a week when you’ve come from nothing for fear of looking greedy.

The reason we’re in this mess is because the likes of Abramovich and Abu Dhabi have pumped unsustainable amounts of money into the sport and instead of being stopped they’ve been cheered on from the sidelines by UEFA, FIFA, the PL and Sky.

The system has been broken for so long but as always instead of terrible owners and governors the blame falls on the footballers.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sky's hypocrisy is just staggering. Claiming this will ruin football for the fan. They charge the fans 100 quid a month to watch Burnley Brighton ffs.

Uefa defending the human rights conditions of the Qatar World Cup is scandalous as well.

I'm loving watching them squirm.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Perez save football? Real Madrid have corrupted football since Franco (a murdering racist anti-semitic homophobic fascist in case the name isn't familiar) bought their first few European Cups for them.

He wants to save his ass because him and Barcelona are bust.

This is for him, this is the kind of innovation they will want to bring in:

View attachment 2552
Didn't say he'd save football, I said he's correct in regards to UEFA and FIFA monopolisation comments.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Am I being stupid here? This is just replacing the CL... You have a scenario in the CL currently where all the small teams get knocked out by the quarter finals anyway. So having 5 of them temporarily in every season won't make any difference. The champions league is a mini league for the elite already, so all this bollocks about not being inclusive etc is simply just that, bollocks.

One elite competition is replacing the other, get over it.

So your solution to a unfair and restricted game is to make it even less fair and more restricted.

Make it make sense.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Aleksander Ceferin to Gianni Infantino: "Thank you for today’s speech. You showed that you care about the values of football."

CARES?!! I'm done, how can these slate the 12, corruption in broad daylight, loooool.

Top Bottom