• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, really glad that the JP Morgan loan thing is getting some light. If I were UEFA, that's where I'd direct a lot of the efforts.

It makes club who are already in debt look even more out of place.

They make it sound it's a financial downfall, but tv rights can't be the only escrow given by the clubs. It has to be leveraged on something else and if that something else is their stadium or brand or shares.....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so from Perez interview they only using this compitition to recover the lack of fund because of covid. of course he won't give the reason this is seem more of excuse to me.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We are and will remain to be the laughing stock of the Premier League anyway? Look at this season, the ESL doesn't change the fact we still need a better coach and good recruitment. It will be just as competitive as everything else.
So you will be happy to see us with absolutely no motivation to do anything in the PL for the foreseeable future. Just playing on a Sunday just for the sake of it?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If this somehow goes ahead, why aren't we hiring a "Super" manager for a "Super" league, ****ing arteta stands out like a sore thumb.
If you owned the club and you were happy to watch us lose, decline year on year and not spend, why would you now?

There’s no relegation or 4th place trophy where we are going and Kronke gets xxx mil every season guaranteed lol.

We are Sheffield Utd.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Disgusting...won't get none of this in the ESL.
alan-irwin-010.jpg

But we will get this..
3456.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Don’t get me wrong, while I am against the idea of a European Super League, UEFA/FIFA really need to stop their bluff. There’s absolutely no way they’re going to ban players in the European Super League from competing at the Euros and the World Cup. We all know money runs everything, and if they exclude these star ESL players from these competitions, they’re going to lose out on a lot of advertisement and revenue. Furthermore, what’s the Premier League without the Big Six? What’s La Liga without Madrid, Barca & Atleti? What’s Serie A without Juve, Inter & A.C. Milan? Hate to break it to you, but no one is going to watch a league where the biggest clubs are banned from the competition. Sad truth, but it’s the truth nonetheless.

UEFA/FIFA could’ve stopped all of this years ago if they actually stood by their Financial Fair Play rules and stopped these massive oligarchs and Middle Eastern states from owning clubs. Unfortunately, we’ve got to a point where the clubs have more power than the governing body, and this is the outcome.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So you will be happy to see us with absolutely no motivation to do anything in the PL for the foreseeable future. Just playing on a Sunday just for the sake of it?

I didn't say I was happy about this, but I am happy we're included yes. Plus you know we'll still take the PL seriously.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If you owned the club and you were happy to watch us lose, decline year on year and not spend, why would you now?

There’s no relegation or 4th place trophy where we are going and Kronke gets xxx mil every season guaranteed lol.

We are Sheffield Utd.

Probably banking on the revenues being what make us level without realizing the other 5 teams aboves will get them, too. City and Chelsea can even call their dads for some more allowance money.

Top Bottom