• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I didn't say I was happy about this, but I am happy we're included yes. Plus you know we'll still take the PL seriously.
But say we lose the first 3 games. Sitting 9 points behind City. That will already be the league over in terms of winning it. So there is literally no real reason to play the other 35 games. The only achievement for us is winning the league. There is no other measure of success. How could you motivate a player to give 100% when there is no reward on the line. Its so stupid I can't believe I'm having to write it here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Grealish 10 or Haaland 9 on my new Arsenal home shirt?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

But say we lose the first 3 games. Sitting 9 points behind City. That will already be the league over in terms of winning it. So there is literally no real reason to play the other 35 games. The only achievement for us is winning the league. There is no other measure of success. How could you motivate a player to give 100% when there is no reward on the line. Its so stupid I can't believe I'm having to write it here.

Oh mate f*ck me I'm not thinking that far into the future but change has happened before and we don't know the full details. But what we do know is everyone will adapt and the Emirates will still sell out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Whether we stayed behind or joined them, the club would still be getting a beating from everyone here tbh :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If we pussied out, and win the PL bet we won't get our "Well Deserved" Trophy.

Corrupt premier league, ballbag masters.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Vieira.jpg
I'd rather we signed him for midfield. He's still better than that latchkey kid we have next to Partey.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom