• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dunno, man. He's dragged them through the mud in this interview. UEFA will look like ***** if they cave now.

Which they probably will by Wednesday afternoon.

If they don’t cave their corrupt federation might not exist for much longer.

I mean there’s no actual details for this at all. No concrete start date or even year, no talk of how schedules would work or even the financing and recruitment.

Perez is talking about buying Mbappe and Ronaldo now ffs. This isn’t happening. Stan and Vinai what have you done?

Make football shorter when the problem is it usually take ages to score a goal?

Its just boring and flawed sport. When you compared it to eSports and even some other ball sports like basket and handball who are yes both shorter but also a lot quicker with more goals.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This old fart is off his rockers...Whatever he is smoking in Madrid, I want some. That **** is strong. :lol:

I’m convinced now this isn’t happening.

How is the Champions League going to keep going alongside two divisions of the ESL? Is he alright?

Hmm, because I'm sure business novices like Abramovich and whatever country it is that own City regularly sign binding multi-decade contracts on ultra high risk projects with absolutely no exit clauses..

Iceman10

Established Member
Just heard on The Kick Off YouTube channel that JP Morgan is a big backer of this ESL. If that is the case maybe there has to be pessimism in government action beyond lip service, particularly any attempt to impose the 50+1 ownership model. Have to remember who funds the main political parties, incl. big banks and multinationals.

@El Duderino

Top Bottom