• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You clearly haven't read about or don't understand the concept. There's no relegation because there's currently no second league, the founding teams are just the start. Where are you going to relegate these teams to exactly? There's two leagues of 10, and then play offs etc to reach the final. In the coming years two leagues will be made, it can be developed.

I didn't say it was better, I said it was basically the same but you're getting rid of the minnows from Hungary and such.

You're genuinely contemptible. I really try not to engage with you, you've been a blight on this forum ever since you joined, but this comment right here makes my blood boil. You fundamentally either don't understand football or you actively dislike football.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're genuinely contemptible. I really try not to engage with you, you've been a blight on this forum ever since you joined, but this comment right here makes my blood boil. You fundamentally either don't understand football or you actively dislike football.

With all due respect to the likes of Bate Borisov, other than a pay day what are they there for?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
With all due respect to the likes of Bate Borisov, other than a pay day what are they there for?
Are we gonna ignore all the fans complaining about these features anyway for years? Same fans who don't like the idea of playing top clubs now every week? What do they want really?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said it before, but it all makes total sense now.

For years we wondered why Stan took over here, and seen over a constant decline to such a point that we are now a mid table joke club. But now we know, he’s long play was always the Super League.

All makes TOTAL SENSE now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sky... "We can't lose great teams like Arsenal and Sp**s"

Arsenal and Sp**s... : )

Sky... "I would rather watch the champions of San Marino than Arsenal and Sp**s!"

Arsenal and Sp**s... > : (

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Are we gonna ignore all the fans complaining about these features anyway for years? Same fans who don't like the idea of playing top clubs now every week? What do they want really?

So true. People just assuming they love to get battered every week just to make up the numbers. Give them their own league, allow the champions of said league to play a one off game against winners of the bigger leagues for a trophy.

Quite baffling.

Ewarwoowar

Fair do's to Milner, to take a stance, though he is in the twilight of his career, so not as risky as for other peoples involved in football, but not to forget also he took the risk to leave Man Citeh because he was more for the playing of football than just sitting comfy at City

Riou

This is good, least they are engaging.

Though I hope no one wastes time by beginning every question with... "I have been supporting Arsenal for 150 years..." and just drones on and on, hate it when people do that...just ask the questions.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

""Chelsea and Manchester City are wavering about joining the European Super League, according to a well-placed executive at another club approached to join the breakaway league.""

":However another well-placed source, from an organisation opposed to the Super League, was more circumspect saying that while he hoped some clubs would reconsider he had no direct evidence they would.""

Pointless article.

Riou

Hope we win the Europa League, then on the first episode of the ESL next season, chuck it in the bin...good for the ratings!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its all just posturing, we'll kick you out if you do that! With absolutely no grounds to do so. You think these billionaire owners haven't done their research with the best lawyers in the business behind them? People are very naive.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom