• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can you imagine an egocentric man like Dean with a line to the whole stadium?

giphy.gif

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Was hoping we'd be the biggest club in Nigeria when I left with Dangote coming in...

I come back dissapointed indeed.

**** stan, **** the club, **** the players (Minus bellerin), and **** my ex.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jacob Steinberg has filed his match report from Stamford Bridge:

The point Brighton made by holding Chelsea should not be lost on the grasping plotters behind the despised European Super League. This was confirmation that football does not belong to the petty, small-minded men looking to change the face of the sport for the benefit of their own bank balances. The game is about competition, risk and drama. It is about underdogs going toe-to-toe with a club owned by a Russian oligarch, who has belatedly seen sense and decided to pull Chelsea away from the absurd closed shop for joyless suits.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My god, my head is killing me and I'm seeing double. I Can't even spell any more. This thing better be over soon.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Well done, City. Well done! Everyone makes mistakes, the important thing is to admit it.

It's most likely rather a slightly different point of interest for the two sheikh clubs, there's nothing noble about PSG and City, just a few rich-born idiots per club who act in a way they deem most benefitial.

Nobody actually believes anyone else gets to have a say in this ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom