• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

I have no idea who this guy is but I want to believe. He could sell it to the tea lady for all I care. I just want him gone.
He's a far left communist who organised Rebecca Long Bailey's campaign to sell UK to the IRA. Don't trust him, he hates our government for procuring vaccines and is a Russian sympathiser

Ciscoo

I’d just support Palace if this happened. Exciting players, community spirit and I could actually afford to attend regularly. I reckon those teams would start to play more attractive football too.

I can’t see myself having much affinity to Arsenal in a super league. A large part of my support is down to nostalgia. What would the invincibles mean? With the way football is going, they’d probably make that our nickname :facepalm:.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Whether this European Super League occurs now or they back track for the time being in the face of all the hostility, it's only a matter of time before it does happen somewhere down the line and these clubs ultimately end up leaving the PL totally.

It's better we just make our peace with the situation now. Arsenal doesn't care about us beyond what they can make from us financially. Our voices don't matter to them.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Whether this European Super League occurs now or they back track for the time being in the face of all the hostility, it's only a matter of time before it does happen somewhere down the line and these clubs ultimately end up leaving the PL totally.

It's better we just make our peace with the situation now. Arsenal doesn't care about us beyond what they can make from us financially. Our voices don't matter to them.

They expected this hostility, they are not dumb.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They're not dumb but they're definitely greedy and that can make you do foolish things or not thing about consequences.

What are the consequences? In the short term they’re banned from UEFA competitions which they won’t give a **** about anyway and if they’re banned from dosmetic leagues it won’t be them missing out, it will be the Premier League having to renegotiate all their lucrative TV deals.

Long term I can see this failing and the money won’t be there after the novelty has worn off.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
European Super League Fantasy Football is going to be f**king lit though

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neville's rant was true, but funny that he did it on Sky Sports, who will be begging to show the matches of the Super League :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can the government not intervene? The PL is a national industry. It brings a lot of money and jobs into this country. Destroying the league can be seen as an attack on the UK economy.
Nope, but the pl could ban the teams that break away. Problem is they would lose a lot of money doing so.
What are the consequences? In the short term they’re banned from UEFA competitions which they won’t give a **** about anyway and if they’re banned from dosmetic leagues it won’t be them missing out, it will be the Premier League having to renegotiate all their lucrative TV deals.

Long term I can see this failing and the money won’t be there after the novelty has worn off.
money always win. The domestic leagues can’t ban these club because they bring in the tv money. So if they ban them their tv deal will go down a lot. The funny thing is if the domestic league stand strong and ban them. What will the English team that’s not guaranteed gonna do? Or are the 6 pl team guaranteed a spot there?

Top Bottom