• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TornadoTed

Established Member
There will always be boring games. Have you watched United v the top teams lately in the league. Have you watched our games against City. Absolutely nothing interesting or exciting. It is a myth that these big games are so much more exciting that others. The only difference is there's more at stake.

Without boring games there will never be exciting games. Unfortunately every game can not have the significance of a final.

Plus small teams have to exist. We can't just say small teams have no place in major competitions. Some of those smaller teams did better than us against the likes of Bayern when in the CL.
Don't get me wrong I was 100% against the ESL. I can just see why it has surfaced because the Champions League and Europa League in my opinion are truly awful competitions and with the upcoming changes it sounds like they are only going to get worse.

My idea was not so much about seeing the 'big' teams play each other but more about making it a straight knockout which takes away the safety net that the group stage gives. Teams regularly have 1-2 points after 3 games and still qualify. A straight KO would stop that sort of nonsense, you play really poorly one match and you are as good as out. It would also give the top players less games, it's getting a bit stupid when players are expected to play 60 games a season and then go and play International tournaments most summers.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Don't get me wrong I was 100% against the ESL. I can just see why it has surfaced because the Champions League and Europa League in my opinion are truly awful competitions and with the upcoming changes it sounds like they are only going to get worse.

My idea was not so much about seeing the 'big' teams play each other but more about making it a straight knockout which takes away the safety net that the group stage gives. Teams regularly have 1-2 points after 3 games and still qualify. A straight KO would stop that sort of nonsense, you play really poorly one match and you are as good as out.
That's fine. I wouldnt be against it. I just hate people saying teams from Turkey or the smaller nations shouldn't have representation in the CL basically because they go out at the group stages every time.

To be honest right at this present moment I'd love a bomb to blow the fck out of football. I've had my share of it this year. The only thing that could make this worse is getting to the final of the EL and lose to united.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"NO club has OFFICIALLY left the Super League yet. Reports, @DerSpiegel."

Hold up, we might be back!

f4zRm4t.gif

...we move!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If this **** does go ahead, the first thing you do with those payments is....

Dump Arteta, Edu and Vinai.

Bring in Nagelsman, Rangnick and Wenger and hire Sven back.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nah I would back Ray on this for one reason only. AFTV has been a primary cause of others mocking Arsenal over the years. They have vilified the previous managers and players and now they have a new easy target, the Kroenkes.

Instead of going after the ownership all along and it was obvious to anyone that we had serious competitive issues due to our ownership model. They went after Wenger and about players. If you love and support Arsenal like AFTV claim to do you don’t **** on the players week in week out. You try to lift the players and the manager. No they rather rant like 5 year olds on camera shouting like idiots in a market. Grown men acting like stools.

Forget AFTV. Yes Kroenke has been a poor owner and I am sure we have all the time in the world to criticize KSE but **** AFTV and everything about them. I hope they suffer the worse curses that can be inflicted upon the underserving and foolish of this world.
Primary cause we are mocked is our results. Aftv is not the reason the club has gone backwards year in year out and we are facing a promoted team finishing ahead of us.

Kav

Established Member
Primary cause we are mocked is our results. Aftv is not the reason the club has gone backwards year in year out and we are facing a promoted team finishing ahead of us.

No one is making the argument you just put forward. No one is saying they are the cause of our performances.

What I am saying is that they profit and promote vitriol and hate on their platform. They ought to be called out for it. If you like them good for you, you’re entitled to your opinion. I on the other hand think they’re ****.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No one is making the argument you just put forward. No one is saying they are the cause of our performances.

What I am saying is that they profit and promote vitriol and hate on their platform. They ought to be called out for it. If you like them good for you, you’re entitled to your opinion. I on the other hand think they’re ****.
They interview fans after matches. Fans are passionate. So basically you don’t want to hear from fans after matches cause they are emotional and it’s a bad look and some other people may laugh at us? Rob is hugely respected by fans across Uk. And it’s embarrassing what Rey did to him

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Personally, I think they’re no better or worse than Talksport - the thing with Parlour yesterday was a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. With AFTV it may be a closed shop (they know not to spread themselves too thinly), Robbie may be rolling in a solid gold Lamborghini and some of them well may be complete ****s, but at least they’re our ****s.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Nah I would back Ray on this for one reason only. AFTV has been a primary cause of others mocking Arsenal over the years. They have vilified the previous managers and players and now they have a new easy target, the Kroenkes.

Instead of going after the ownership all along and it was obvious to anyone that we had serious competitive issues due to our ownership model. They went after Wenger and about players. If you love and support Arsenal like AFTV claim to do you don’t **** on the players week in week out. You try to lift the players and the manager. No they rather rant like 5 year olds on camera shouting like idiots in a market. Grown men acting like stools.

Forget AFTV. Yes Kroenke has been a poor owner and I am sure we have all the time in the world to criticize KSE but **** AFTV and everything about them. I hope they suffer the worse curses that can be inflicted upon the underserving and foolish of this world.
What are you talking about. They record reactions and opinions of fans straight after the game (often when they are more passionate). You see a huge number of emotional posts with abuse and criticism on this forum after a bad performance. The same if you go the pub after the game. What is the difference?
I don't understand why AFTV have to held to a higher standard than other fan channels and "try to lift the players and manager"; that's not their purpose, I would rather see fans that are raw. I think there is is actually far less screaming and shouting for some reason since when the channel started.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Sure this will come back in a more palatable format to other football clubs where the original 12 clubs will have to share a greater portion of the wealth and will be more open.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom