• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The death knell of football struck by avaricious owners & bloated superclubs who can't stomach being outshined by a league that outsells their boring routine marches to pre-ordained titles.

The Premier League clubs should've mocked this attempt in one voice, would've killed any notion of this poisonous in its cradle.

But it doesn't matter to our corrupt overlord, so long as the money comes in.

City will bypass us domestically in no time & we'll be nothing more than a memory, cherished but ultimately too faded to polish.

I'm sad for my kids, at least I lived the Graham/Wenger years when Arsenal stood for something more communal than just football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Britain is European!

788d2a1d76af9591012a34f1e8233856.gif

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If I do write the book, I'll be expecting every AM member to support me by buying 2 copies at full price.

You have been warned.

Trusted members have to buy 3 copies. Admin and moderators 5 copies.

All signed of course with pleasure.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Realistically speaking.....being in this super-league puts us on even playing fields with madrid...so welcome Haaland 2021, 4k UHD despacito remix.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Of this would be a tragedy if it were to happen, but part of me would love to see all these clubs join and the competition fold, all clubs involved financially wiped.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If I do write the book, I'll be expecting every AM member to support me by buying 2 copies at full price.

You have been warned.

Trusted members have to buy 3 copies. Admin and moderators 5 copies.

All signed of course with pleasure.
If we do that, then local Scope shops will be doing well. If you don't know what type of shop Scope is, google ot.

Top Bottom