• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Friday's gonna be perfect, they'll deliberately have Tyler, Neville, and the scouse spitter on commentary to compare us to Liverpool, utd, city.

CJJ

Established Member
Just wanted to come back from a year of forum solitude to share just how utterly pathetic and revolted i am with these news and my club.
For me its quite simple... You buy - you endorse. And i intend to never buy an Arsenal product again until this is dead and buried.

I want all fans, regardless of affiliation, to band together and not pay a single dime in support of anything that goes into the owner's pockets - even to the downfall of the club.
I'd even go as far as wanting protests to happen outside stadiums on matchdays, showing both the world and owners, but also "fans" intending to go watch games how utterly disgusting they are to still endorse that kind of ****.

The only way to truly take the power away from these people, is to shut off the demand.
And unfortunately i believe this can only be done through making it so socially unattractive so that people see no option but to boycott it too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

One big nice pyramid scheme. Lovely and legit stuff.

Top Bottom