• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

True. I just wonder if the sentiment was the same given that in some sense the big clubs were "leaving" the rest of the clubs to pursue tv money. The absence of relegation in this proposed league is obviously a game changer though.
I think the fact that the TV money is shared equally made it more palatable to everyone.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Doubt there's anything even in the pipeline. It's all posturing. I know liars when i see one.

I feel a bit more relaxed after this.

Basically the plan seems to be “We’re here and UEFA is over. Everything will continue as normal because...”

All posturing from them but it seems our yank owners are gullible enough to trust Perez.

carlito'sway

Established Member
PSG and Bayern will be given ultimatum. Either join or become nothing clubs. I also don’t think Arsenal is gonna engage with fans on this matter. They will give short updates and release fixtures. Fans are not really needed and as time goes on fans will come back. The idea fans out of principle boycott matches long term is laughable

Man.....Are those bots or real people? Seeing a number of pro Kroenke posts here. Can't be for real. 🤔

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Anyway, French history is really interesting when you look into it

guillotine-French-Revolution.jpg
Who will be the Francois Ravaillac to this Super League thing...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EzXxsv3UUAA15Qo

...he's looking a bit like Woody Allen here ffs :lol:

Top Bottom