• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Here we go. This is what he’s after. Bump forward the reform and its all good.

Stan and Vinai I hope you know what you’re doing.
yes it was like that from start they trying to force their way to Uefa and Uefa will have nothing to do just accept it

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

the one truth Perez said today.
Football is no longer competing with other sports, it’s competing in the entertainment industry. The biggest threat to football these days are Netflix, Disney+, Hulu and other streaming services. More of us are spending time at home due to the virus and thus the model has moved from sporting values to more entertaining purposes. We all know that the pandemic has basically fast-tracked a lot of this but I have a theory that the horrible implementation of VAR has affected the entertainment values more than we actually realise. Nearly every goal is dubious and takes away the excitement and jubilation because every goal needs to be measured to an inch of its life.

It’s not just football though. Look at the farce that boxing/MMA has become these days. You got YouTubers calling out seasoned pros for vanity matches- all for the name of entertainment and it’s bringing in insane revenue. I don’t think football will start having KSI and the Logan brothers playing for Barca any time soon but don’t think this is about sporting integrity, this is just as much about money as it is about entertainment. Guys this show business now.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
yes it was like that from start they trying to force their way to Uefa and Uefa will have nothing to do just accept it

Dunno, man. He's dragged them through the mud in this interview. UEFA will look like ***** if they cave now.

Which they probably will by Wednesday afternoon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Vinai and Josh go to meet Perez, to pick up the £250 million they were promised for agreeing to his plan...

...Stan later died of a broken heart after hearing the news of his loved one passing, he had been having an on again/off again relationship with Vinai for several years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dunno, man. He's dragged them through the mud in this interview. UEFA will look like ***** if they cave now.

Which they probably will by Wednesday afternoon.
I think they got no choice they only have psg and bayern with thier side (for now) they in messy position

Top Bottom