• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Levy's probably on the phone grovelling to Mourinho "Come back, Jose, all's forgiven, just don't forget to bring the £30 million along"

Bastards gonna try to convince Kane to stay by telling him he's got a marquis signing only to throw it all at Toronto to bring back Victor Wanyama :lol:
Dunno what Kane's gonna do.

I mean he would have more than a reason than ever to switch clubs now. Except all of the clubs he would like to move to were involved in this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surprised it isn’t some Ruthless Aggression era cringe promo

I like to mix it up from time to time, keep my relationship with AM fresh!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Consider supporting us. We took a very strong stand against the ESL once our owners were told they couldn't join after likely begging for months. Very powerful stuff.
They should do what your fans do and throw coins at them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if levy was showing the players youtube videos of potential super-league players, saying:

"Lads...this is it, we're in the big time, you're about to be sharing the pitch with Kroos / Casemiro" only for 48 hrs later back to winks

What a roller coaster of a ride! Even Icarus flew a good distance before plummeting. Sp**s fell flat on their face before take-off, worse still, no one was there to take note of it :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Salary caps and revenue sharing are good. I don't think what was being proposed was really that close to the NA model though. A closed elite league that will only further entrench the profits of big clubs and protect them from being challenged on merit is not really the NA model.

These guys wanted the worst aspects of both worlds

Papa Wonga

Established Member
What a roller coaster of a ride! Even Icarus flew a good distance before plummeting. Sp**s fell flat on their face before take-off, worse still, no one was there to take note of it :lol:
End of Season DVD will be quality, 48 hours compacted into 35 minutes of Levy explaining the budget and imminent arrival of Sancho.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Salary caps and revenue sharing are good. I don't think what was being proposed was really that close to the NA model though. A closed elite league that will only further entrench the profits of big clubs and protect them from being challenged on merit is not really the NA model.

These guys wanted the worst aspects of both worlds

We also need transparency. Transfer fees, agent fees and any other ammounts involved in player's deals should be public in order to allow for better governance.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom