• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At least I'm not pretending like others. Same people who are against ESL will want Kroenke to invest his own money, so cheating is only right if Neville and Sky approve it

I dont have a Sky account, I hate Murdoch. Neville who? You're not very good at reading people are you!

Preacher

Always Crying
dcjcQJnk

8 out. Ivan G still hanging on.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Stop with the strawmen ffs.

Where has anyone said this. Receipts please.

In fairness what is the actual purpose of a billionaire owner other than them investing to allow us to challenge sooner?

I dislike Kroenke, he doesn't get what it means to the fans here in the UK and around the world. But I also don't expect him to just give us 500 million for transfers. Especially when he allows us to have such a ridiculous wage bill.

Preacher

Always Crying
In fairness what is the actual purpose of a billionaire owner other than them investing to allow us to challenge sooner?

I dislike Kroenke, he doesn't get what it means to the fans here in the UK and around the world. But I also don't expect him to just give us 500 million for transfers. Especially when he allows us to have such a ridiculous wage bill.
Let's forget money for a second. 1st thing what he should do, is to employ the right people if he likes hands off approach. Look at people he hired since he became the owner. They all failed at their jobs. You can put all money in the world into the club, but if you have f*ck structure with questionable people who make the decisions, very likely you wont succeed.

Finesse

I am currently listening to the Sky Sports reaction to the super league collapse from yesterday.

These two absolute assholes went on about their own clubs’ owners (Glazers and Henry) saying they need to go and things need to change but literally didn’t mention Kroenke at Arsenal and how we have literally plummeted as a club since he came in. **** you Neville and Carragher for not putting a spotlight on him.

Hilarious watching those clowns. The owners need to go? How do they go? 🙄 Who is going to buy those clubs? Only a businessman would. A filthy rich owner who is good at making money . There is the root of the problem. When another businessman does , he will bring in the best strategists to maximise profit. It is not a charity ! All of these has nothing to do with the fans.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How can Lineker come out and say that rubbish?! These clubs aren't doing a good thing, they're just stopping themselves from doing a bad thing. Muppet.

I think this was kept pretty close to the chest and that members other than Tim Lewis and Josh were probably kept on the dark. The fact that it got announced without any prior leaks points to there being very little people involved in this.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Stop with the strawmen ffs.

Where has anyone said this. Receipts please.
Should I send you like 500 quotes from other threads where everyone on this forum wanted Kroenke to "invest", which means the club doesn't earn enough so let's cheat FFP like City and some others.

So basically, Arsenal fans are happy to cheat, City/Chelsea/PSG we all know where they stand on it, but it's only good when you cheat the right way by faking commercial deals or whatever they can do to have an advantage compared to others who can't "invest" it

You don't want to see these clubs earn that money through that league, but you all want your owners to invest their own money for transfer which smaller clubs will never be able to do, and that's fair for the anti ESL lot.

Well, something's definitely wrong here

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Should I send you like 500 quotes from other threads where everyone on this forum wanted Kroenke to "invest", which means the club doesn't earn enough so let's cheat FFP like City and some others.

So basically, Arsenal fans are happy to cheat, City/Chelsea/PSG we all know where they stand on it, but it's only good when you cheat the right way by faking commercial deals or whatever they can do to have an advantage compared to others who can't "invest" it

You don't want to see these clubs earn that money through that league, but you all want your owners to invest their own money for transfer which smaller clubs will never be able to do, and that's fair for the anti ESL lot.

What are you arguing? you upset about no ESL?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ok I see you’re just going to continue crying about cheating or whatever.

Love to see those investment posts. Think most people have asked for a competently ran club who can raise funds through sales.

Or is that cheating according to you as well?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Let's forget money for a second. 1st thing what he should do, is to employ the right people if he likes hands off approach. Look at people he hired since he became the owner. They all failed at their jobs. You can put all money in the world into the club, but if you have f*ck structure with questionable people who make the decisions, very likely you wont succeed.

No you're right, its just with any job you can't always employ the correct person straight away. The people employed would always be well qualified for the job.

But my question is would people be moaning about the owner if we had spent money correctly and had a good squad to show for it? I think the owner is one of the problems, but not the only one, its a collective problem.

Its as if everything needs to be torn down and restarted from top to bottom, use the Emirates as the base, you've got an excellent, world class stadium to work from. Add a passionate owner who actually cares and work your way down.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he spread his cheeks for Stan and went full bootlicker saying how it would improve the game and they’d never fail.

Now it’s actually fell apart inside two days he’s flipped to blaming us for stopping the billionaires making an even unfairer league by saying we want to cheat or something.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
More upset with people than the competition itself. Can't believe everyone is protesting now, but nobody complained when City and Chelsea destroyed the league with their crap, together with their cheating when it comes to FFP.

I'm not even touching what UEFA was doing over the years, from selling votes and failing to impose FFP to making the competition unwatchable

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Ok I see you’re just going to continue crying about cheating or whatever.

Love to see those investment posts. Think most people have asked for a competently ran club who can raise funds through sales.

Or is that cheating according to you as well?
Prime example is how Liverpool have had success lately. Of course it helps they have someone like Klopp in charge but they haven't spent in the way City or PSG have so it is possible.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I was looking at it from the players view. No fan or club. What's the matter you American and taking offence that I want them out of my club? And trying to invent something to hit me with? Stick to the topic mate!
I didn’t invent it, you said it.

You’re right though, this has gone off topic.

We move on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom