• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Aleksander was on a Slovenian local telly tonight.

He re-affirmed the CL and EL semis will go on as planned as the cost of potential lawsuits from owners of TV rights would be too big. He vaguely touched on the topic of next season and how there could be repercussion(s) for the ESL clubs.

He denied UEFA paying any kind of money to English clubs. Strong support from PSG, German clubs and other clubs across Europe as well as political support was very important (specifically mentioned Boris, Macron, Orban and EU). Was never really worried about ESL succeeding. Financial situation of certain clubs will be looked at.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I thought there was some master plan behind all this. Like after all these years, they had the consequences figured out and were prepared. But no. All they got was a free destruction of relations with the fans and nationwide humiliation. Really baffles me how they just went in not expecting all this backlash? As if they expected British fans to sit back, drink some tea and behave like nice gentlemen lol whilst they got away with it.
I think it's a clear example of how these bigwigs live in a bubble. There's definitely a heavy dose of arrogance in it, too, with how they went about it without consulting the fans, the managers and the players at all. I mean, not disclosing such a radical change to any of the stakeholders prior would not be acceptable conduct in any business environment.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I thought there was some master plan behind all this. Like after all these years, they had the consequences figured out and were prepared. But no. All they got was a free destruction of relations with the fans and nationwide humiliation. Really baffles me how they just went in not expecting all this backlash? As if they expected British fans to sit back, drink some tea and behave like nice gentlemen lol whilst they got away with it.
The execution was horrible, they should've proposed a normal league format with relegations and stuff, most of these clubs would never get relegated anyway.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
GG is a complete ****, a misogynist and a scumbag in his own rights. He is also white supremacist adjacent, spouting crap regularly with Tucker C on Fox. Here in the US, he is toxic and widely hated by progressive (for good reasons). idf it was for him, Trump would still be president.

??

FFS like him or not, GG is a very respected journalist and the work he's done on Bolsonaro is a fine example of investigating journalism. No need for discrediting the guy like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Premier League should relegate Arsenal as a warning to the other clubs not to try this again, feel that's the only way we will all learn.

Pop Tart

Established Member
The Premier League should relegate Arsenal as a warning to the other clubs not to try this again, feel that's the only way we will all learn.
Grabs Riou by the throat] You listen to me you piece of junkie ****. Jokes a ****ing joke, you mention that again I'll cut you up!

[stabs the wall between Rious 's legs]

Pop tart: Understand?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Today I'm kind of learning about the real delusion some fans have. I loosely knew a Chelsea rent boy who went to the protests and he's making IG posts saying "today is the day Chelsea saved football". It's one of the most hyprocitical things I've ever seen in my life. This all transpired due to teams like Chelsea and Manchester City being allowed to literally elevate themselves into the elite by just being state owned or owned by Russians who earned their billions in extremely suspect ways. I see Arsenal, United and Liverpool on one end of the spectrum with Chelsea, City and PSG on the other side. Our greedy money hungry venture capitalists were about to do something very telling of the way they are. But we have stopped that as fans. However, Chelsea and City did something just as ridiculous but completely got away with it. They are clubs born out of the lack of regulation from the PL and UEFA as they brought massive amounts of money into the game. More traditional clubs are probably sitting there wondering how many clubs are going to overtake them just because their owners sit on oil, this was a retaliation to that and UEFA's failure to regulate spending and enforce FFP (FFP has been an asbolute disgrace). This has pushed clubs on the other side of the spectrum to attempt to take a stand (ofc in a horrendous way). So the fact Chelsea and City even had the outright audacity to be in a super league which prevents any competition + other clubs to break through into the elite (like they did) is just as vile as the other clubs trying to make it. Anyway, one of the reasons they pulled out was because it doesn't really help them tbh, they would need to be in it to keep up with revenue, but at the end of the day this puts clubs like Madrid, Barca, United, Arsenal and Liverpool on a much closer perch financially to them. It's probably in their best interest it doesn't happen.

Today I leave my home to go to the gym and realise I had put on my Arsenal hoodie (just out of muscle memory). I had to turn back and change because I was too embarassed to even wear our badge. I get to the gym and then there's this guy sporting the Chelsea kit while working out like he's 'so proud of his great club', just like that guy who made the IG post. Its just delusion, football has been a pile of **** since it started allowing just about anybdy sign a club and do what they want with it. Look at the direction Chelsea went after their takeover compared to us, completely opposite. I hate football.
Chelsea fans are the worst mate. Worse than Tottenham for me.

I remember having a similar experience not too long ago in regards to losing faith in footy and I think you were surprised when I mentioned. Now you see, its all pointlessly soulless shiyte. Its like an addiction though, so hard to give it up, making me cynical about everything.

Watching 20 seconds of anything on skysports makes me feel sick. SkySports, Chelsea & City apparently saving football with G.Nev as mascot.

What makes it worse though is that many people lap that **** up like its gospel. Straight up sad.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just put the kettle on, hopefully Vinai catches a stray from Mr Perez.

Top Bottom