• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It definitely is, but with the right format like I'm saying, would you say the same? Relegation and promotion ON with fewer clubs compared to the CL?
Without going into details, the right format no, I wouldn't say the same.

This ESL thing or something like it is an eventuality and will happen- the execution of this one however was just way off. The way it was done was insensitive and on top of it they had a cokehead as the main spokesperson.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
lol ESL was a mess I'm sorry. Not sure how any fan could back that, that's not from a high and mighty moral perspective either - it was just wrong on a lot of levels.

I hate that Neville and Sky have become heroes out of all of this though, I wonder what they would have said if they had exclusive coverage of it.

Them rallying the public and using nationalist terms to incite the English watcher at home just wasn't right. As if they forget they are behind a paywall and even tried to charge ppv for fodder matches on top of that too.

That's the joke in all of this. The likes of Sky who were charging £15 per game when they were made free to air, suddenly all up in arms and holier-than-thou when they released their leverage was wavering.

The demise at the root for ESL is best for everyone concerned. But **** Sky and the likes who were implicit in creating this Frankenstein monster of an idea.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

This made me laugh from Sky. What traditional Big 6 are they on about? That name is just a marketing ploy that they themselves came up with. Not that long ago that Aston Villa and Everton were finishing top 6.

"The historical six biggest clubs in England". You can throw a rock in any direction the North of England and hit at least 5 clubs that have won more trophies than Sp**s for crying out loud.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Vinai is such a ****.

This is the same dud who got scammed by that Chinese company.

@Troopz whilst it was going on -

ARSENAL ARE A SHAMBLES GET THEM OUT MY CLUB

@Troopz when they realise their mistake and our chief exec apologises (probably the only one to do so) to every club -

WHAT A **** WHY IS HE APOLOGISING

Bro Vinai probably has more brain cells than your entire family tree.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

This made me laugh from Sky. What traditional Big 6 are they on about? That name is just a marketing ploy that they themselves came up with. Not that long ago that Aston Villa and Everton were finishing top 6.

"The historical six biggest clubs in England". You can throw a rock in any direction the North of England and hit at least 5 clubs that have won more trophies than Sp**s for crying out loud.
What about Man City? Looks like everyone is perfectly happy that they were able to buy their historical status

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz whilst it was going on -

ARSENAL ARE A SHAMBLES GET THEM OUT MY CLUB

@Troopz when they realise their mistake and our chief exec apologises (probably the only one to do so) to every club -

WHAT A **** WHY IS HE APOLOGISING

Bro Vinai probably has more brain cells than your entire family tree.

He chose his bed, he has to lie in it.

A few days ago, he was all for the Super League and all of a sudden he does a full 360 because other teams have backed out.

Definitely shows the signs of a weak man but I guess you wouldn’t know since you’re a **** too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kaveh getting his real life twitter rumours mixed up with the fake ones in his FM save.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s taking that from Stan Collymore who said it two days ago.

****ing robbing little midget is Kaveh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How long has Levy been at Sp**s...was he not there when they won the league cup in 2008?

Funny how that's all they have won under him, but he's still their tied most successful ever chairman of the Premier League era :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He chose his bed, he has to lie in it.

A few days ago, he was all for the Super League and all of a sudden he does a full 360 because other teams have backed out.

Definitely shows the signs of a weak man but I guess you wouldn’t know since you’re a **** too.

"definitely shows the signs of a weak man but I guess you wouldn't know"

Correct, I wouldn't know :lol:

Dumber every day.

Top Bottom