• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
In a way a kinda respect Barca/Juve/Madrid for just sticking to their guns despite overwhelming opprobrium. Like the other 9 have committed to do everything in their power to stop a breakway? Y'all signed up to the breakway!! These ***** clubs, Arsenal included, who sign up cos, let's face it, they want it, pull out when there's a bad reaction, now they're paying pithy fines and acting like the super league is a bad thing.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
oh I see Barca, Madrid and Jube have released another joint statement? Well i'm sure this time it can't just be them blowing smoke up their arses, they must have learnt some humility!

"FC Barcelona, Juventus FC and Real Madrid CF wish to express their absolute rejection of the insistent coercion that UEFA has been maintaining towards three of the most relevant institutions in the history of football"

"Therefore, the opening of disciplinary proceedings by UEFA is incomprehensible and is a direct attack against the rule of law that we, the citizens of the European Union, have democratically built up, while constituting a lack of respect toward the authority of the courts of justice themselves"

Oh dear :facepalm:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
"Either we reform football or we will have to watch its inevitable downfall."

This is an actual thing that an actual football club has written on its website :lol:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
You can't punish me for trying to leaving your tournament and start my own, I have human rights!! :mad:😤😭

Tom Mix

You don't want the punishment to backfire - a lesson learned from WW2.
WW2? The aggressors were "punished" so leniently, within two decades they had overtaken their victims. UK was still paying off the cost of the war in 2006.

Maybe you're thinking of WWI?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In a way a kinda respect Barca/Juve/Madrid for just sticking to their guns despite overwhelming opprobrium. Like the other 9 have committed to do everything in their power to stop a breakway? Y'all signed up to the breakway!! These ***** clubs, Arsenal included, who sign up cos, let's face it, they want it, pull out when there's a bad reaction, now they're paying pithy fines and acting like the super league is a bad thing.

The other clubs are if it happens we want in and if it doesn’t happen we be fine. Real and Barca have serious financial problems and are desperate to make this happen. If they run their clubs better they wouldn’t be so desperate

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Top Bottom